Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

Shut this thread down
tenor.gif

Nothing to see here

I don't know, depends on what type of street clothes. If he was in a suit or dress clothes maybe he went with Jeremy Banks to a funeral or a visitation service, so no big deal. But, what if he was in jeans and a tee-shirt? He may be mad that he's been moved back and forth between the front and back of the line during practice and he quit. Hmm.

Reactions: butchna
I don't know, depends on what type of street clothes. If he was in a suit or dress clothes maybe he went with Jeremy Banks to a funeral or a visitation service, so no big deal. But, what if he was in jeans and a tee-shirt? He may be mad that he's been moved back and forth between the front and back of the line during practice and he quit. Hmm.
Bon Jovi shirt means he’s in the transfer portal...or halfway there.

He quit because of the order he was doing individual drills?

Quit lol your better than that

After listening to that, I think so. Pruitt just isn't going to say it. He sure was driving home the fact he writes letters for the transfers.

When dude asked if he thought it was fair I wish he said ...he didn't know about fair but its forked up.

Reactions: Sara Clark
When dude asked if he thought it was fair I wish he said ...he didn't know about fair but its forked up.
Yeah, he didn't seem pleased did he?

You know Behr, it seems to me it would be easier for the NCAA to say no, put it behind them and move on. I think he gets to play at some point this year. They give a decision maybe after the first game. Why else wait so long to say no?

What was said
He said there is no decision yet. He went on to say he thinks the previous staff can possibly help in assisting the player. He said multiple times, everyone that has transferred, he's wrote a letter to the NCAA telling them they should allow the player to play. To his knowledge everyone that he's written a letter for gets to play this year. He said it multiple times.

It pisses me off that a grown man can't do what's best for kids, life's all about him and what he wants. Can't imagine being married to a man like that. Surely he's the same way in his personal life.....

Plus he doesn't like the SEC, that I'd bet has a lot to do with it too.

Reactions: Sara Clark
It pisses me off that a grown man can't do what's best for kids, life's all about him and what he wants. Can't imagine being married to a man like that. Surely he's the same way in his personal life.....

He sleeps in his khakis and sweatshirt. He also had a sleepover with a teenager. I am still trying to figure out how he got married to another human

VN Store

Back