SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
So you live in Athens and are complaining that there are UGA fans there? I've been traveling the state of Tennessee on business, etc. for years, and when I'm in Knoxville I expect to hear all kinds of Vol "arrogant bs" (I was there in the 90's).

Fans are the same all over, they don't change when the cross a state line. Some Tennessee fans are just as obnoxious as some Bama and UGA fans, you just don't like them because they pull for another program. I know many UGA fans who are from the state of Tennessee, and I know many Tennessee fans from the state of Georgia.

Who knows who will win Saturday or if UGA will win the NC this year, but we're the best team in CFB this season and Kirby has the program poised for contention for many more years.

1. Tennessee fans had every right to be arrogant in the 90's. UGA fans are arrogant after one undefeated year. It's dumb. Grown adults barking and acting like theyve done something with a vanderbilt trophy case.

2. If Georgia doesn't win the national championship, you are not the best team in college football this season.

1. Tennessee fans had every right to be arrogant in the 90's. UGA fans are arrogant after one undefeated year. It's dumb. Grown adults barking and acting like theyve done something with a vanderbilt trophy case.

2. If Georgia doesn't win the national championship, you are not the best team in college football this season.

Tennessee won a NC in 1998. Georgia won a NC in 1980. Both were a long time ago. No players today were alive when either happened. Georgia has won 6 East championships since UT won 1. Neither Tennessee nor Vandy have won East championships since 2005, and since that time Vandy has defeated Tennessee 6 times, and Georgia is 15-6 vs Tennessee this century.

Who has the more similar Vandy trophy case?

Tennessee won a NC in 1998. Georgia won a NC in 1980. Both were a long time ago. No players today were alive when either happened. Georgia has won 6 East championships since UT won 1. Neither Tennessee nor Vandy have won East championships since 2005, and since that time Vandy has defeated Tennessee 6 times, and Georgia is 15-6 vs Tennessee this century.

How many national titles does UGA have? Not 6 buddy, so you have the more similar vanderbilt trophy case. Thanks for playing.

How many national titles does UGA have? Not 6 buddy, so you have the more similar vanderbilt trophy case. Thanks for playing.

Poll era (since leather helmets) Tennessee has 2 and UGA has 1. Overall Tennessee has 7 and Georgia has 6. Princeton has 28 and Yale has 27. Should we keep the conversation in the 21st century or do you want to relive your pre-WWII childhood?

I'm pushing for a bunch of next season long injuries. Yes, yes, that is cruel, but so is getting whipped by those to for years

My perfect scenario is UGA beats Bama knocking them out of the playoff, the UGA gets #4 Cinn & gets beat in the 1st round

Then all will be right in the universe.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
So you live in Athens and are complaining that there are UGA fans there? I've been traveling the state of Tennessee on business, etc. for years, and when I'm in Knoxville I expect to hear all kinds of Vol "arrogant bs" (I was there in the 90's).

Fans are the same all over, they don't change when the cross a state line. Some Tennessee fans are just as obnoxious as some Bama and UGA fans, you just don't like them because they pull for another program. I know many UGA fans who are from the state of Tennessee, and I know many Tennessee fans from the state of Georgia.

Who knows who will win Saturday or if UGA will win the NC this year, but we're the best team in CFB this season and Kirby has the program poised for contention for many more years.
He’s not complaining about there being UGA fans. He’s complaining about their arrogant attitudes. Sure there are insufferable fans all over, some Vol fans included but as a whole, the UGA fanbase are the worst. I’ve noticed this ever since I started following cfb years ago. Never met the acquaintance of a kind dawg.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE

Tennessee won east in 2007.

Interesting situation coming Saturday In the SEC championship game. We all know the SEC is crooked with what we all have seen the past 18 years With game day refs. Can’t wait to watch the refs keeping Bama in this game so the SEC can have two teams in the playoffs.

UGA was certainly not allowed to win that national championship game between them a few years ago. That's one of the Top 10 worst officiated games I can remember, highlighted by the phantom offsides on the blocked punt that would have put Bama away. Anyway, the last couple of games between them I don't remember being that bad officiating wise so we'll see. I'm still torn about this game. I've hated Bama first and foremost my whole life but living in Georgia, as the time gets nearer, I really don't want UGA to get that ship.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Interesting situation coming Saturday In the SEC championship game. We all know the SEC is crooked with what we all have seen the past 18 years With game day refs. Can’t wait to watch the refs keeping Bama in this game so the SEC can have two teams in the playoffs.

Back then, on Earth, Napoleon had retreated from Russia. The new nation, United States of America had repelled the British effort to retake the country. Between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, two asteroids side swapped each other. A touching, though gentle by colliding space rock standards, knock a 265lbs chip from one of them. It took centuries for this wildly spinning mini-boulder to finally find its way to Earth. On December 4, 2021, at 3:51PM, the boulder entered the atmosphere at the usual cosmic speed of SSSSZZZZTTTTT!

Friction fire engulfed the space rock as it plunged deeper into the gaseous envelope of the planet. The orange hue joined by a white hot flame as it rammed farther down into the air. Vols fire! The heat ate at the rock, melting it until it was the size of a twelve ounce pebble. A pebble that sizzled and crackled as it descended toward the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. A pebble that slammed into the football just as Marc Curles placed it a full two yards beyond where a Bama player was tackled. The ball exploded, and Curles? Curles sharted and has been doing so since that day, never to officiate ever again. But he complains often of Volunteer voodoo.

Back then, on Earth, Napoleon had retreated from Russia. The new nation, United States of America had repelled the British effort to retake the country. Between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, two asteroids side swapped each other. A touching, though gentle by colliding space rock standards, knock a 265lbs chip from one of them. It took centuries for this wildly spinning mini-boulder to finally find its way to Earth. On December 4, 2021, at 3:51PM, the boulder entered the atmosphere at the usual cosmic speed of SSSSZZZZTTTTT!

Friction fire engulfed the space rock as it plunged deeper into the gaseous envelope of the planet. The orange hue joined by a white hot flame as it rammed farther down into the air. Vols fire! The heat ate at the rock, melting it until it was the size of a twelve ounce pebble. A pebble that sizzled and crackled as it descended toward the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. A pebble that slammed into the football just as Marc Curles placed it a full two yards beyond where a Bama player was tackled. The ball exploded, and Curles? Curles sharted and has been doing so since that day, never to officiate ever again. But he complains often of Volunteer voodoo.

Bama's 12th man

marc-curlesjpg-dc96148bdf02dda1_medium.jpg

UGA was certainly not allowed to win that national championship game between them a few years ago. That's one of the Top 10 worst officiated games I can remember, highlighted by the phantom offsides on the blocked punt that would have put Bama away. Anyway, the last couple of games between them I don't remember being that bad officiating wise so we'll see. I'm still torn about this game. I've hated Bama first and foremost my whole life but living in Georgia, as the time gets nearer, I really don't want UGA to get that ship.
There was a false start on that phantom offsides call that would have negated the block anyway if the officials weren’t terrible. The bigger question mark call was on bama’s game tying TD it was 4th and 4 from the 7 and najee harris gets a 2 step false start that is missed. Maybe they still score on 4th and 9 and tie, really no way of knowing. But I remember seeing it and thinking my gosh that looked like a false start. I linked an article with the clip below.
Edit: I’ve actually watched it a few times and starting to think najee just reacted quickly, he’s two steps ahead of everyone and looks like he goes on the clap, but the ball was snapped pretty quickly after the clap, maybe it just looks weird because he explodes so much faster than everyone? I dk

WATCH: Did refs miss penalty on Bama’s game-tying TD?

Neither, I hope they both lose this game and their bowl games. I hope they always lose and lose by a lot

Not pulling for either, but I think Bama wins. UGA goes to the playoffs whether they win or not. So they don't have as much motivation as Bama does. They will probably play again anyway, so I think UGA would rather put all their effort into their 2nd meeting (The National Championship).

Bama has to win to go. I never count Saban out when it comes to very important games.

VN Store

Back