SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
I just don't want Georgia to win the natty. I hate to say this, but Bama has won so many under Saban, what's one more. With Georgia, it's been since 1980 and I'd like for it to stay that way.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Alabama.
You’ve got to imagine that if they miss the playoff, that will push us down to the Music City Bowl. Likely Taxslayer, if Bama wins.

Bama. Georgia hasn't won in 40 years, Bama has been winning, nothing changes. Georgia winning is bad for us in the East. Also, we get a better bowl if Bama wins.

Pretty much this. I hate Bama more but it probably “helps” TN more for UGA to lose.

But they would just rematch again in the NCG anyway.

Well, it's late at night and I've nothing better to do so, I've read 4 out of 11 pages and........as bad as we all hate the Bammerz.......I think the majority here wants them to win over the mutts.
I hate 'em both so I'm just gonna be an observer.:)

Really? I’m not going to look it up but I can’t imagine Georgia would have more SEC titles than UT dating back to the Neyland years. Georgia hasn’t even won that many in the last 15 years due to Bama.
We have more conference titles but some of those predate SEC

Reactions: Volizona
I hate it but Bama. They've already got about 120383 SEC titles and 1282 National Championships... what's another 1 of each.

UGA hasn't won anything at that level in 40 years and I'm pulling against them. I loathe Bama fans and UGA fans about equal to each other. At least with Bama fans they have the history and trophy case to back it up... UGA has nothing and I want it to stay that way.

Well said.m and I agree 100%. Go Bama - Georgia fans are insufferable.

This is easy for me.... I despise UGA the most by far and much prefer Bama winning despite not liking them much either. And that's after living in metro Atlanta for 25+ years. GA fans are the worst! I've been to games in both Athens as well as Birmingham (and Tuscaloosa) during the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. One of the biggest differences I've noticed are the fans... Bama fans were generally cordial and friendly to us, even congratulating our fans for a victory. On the other hand, some GA fans treat opposing fans like trash. My wife and I were on the receiving end of such treatment when a couple of intoxicated GA fans in a bar called us "brother and sister". Or, being loudly boo'd outside the stadium just for wearing orange and coming to the game.
Besides, don't want to see UGA or their fans have the satisfaction of a national title, or even an SEC title.
Go BAMA!

It pains me to read all the comments wanting bama to win......f____k bama. I can not under any circumstance think of a situation where I'd pull for alabama to win a football game... never, no way. As early as I can remember and I'm not very young, my father told me, you love the vols and whoever is playing alabama. I'll forever have that mindset.

Reactions: CJBlaze
This is easy for me.... I despise UGA the most by far and much prefer Bama winning despite not liking them much either. And that's after living in metro Atlanta for 25+ years. GA fans are the worst! I've been to games in both Athens as well as Birmingham (and Tuscaloosa) during the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. One of the biggest differences I've noticed are the fans... Bama fans were generally cordial and friendly to us, even congratulating our fans for a victory. On the other hand, some GA fans treat opposing fans like trash. My wife and I were on the receiving end of such treatment when a couple of intoxicated GA fans in a bar called us "brother and sister". Or, being loudly boo'd outside the stadium just for wearing orange and coming to the game.
Besides, don't want to see UGA or their fans have the satisfaction of a national title, or even an SEC title.
Go BAMA!
Bama fans are the most vile people in all of college football. Tennessee just hasn't made it much of a rivalry lately. You obviously aren't around them alot.

Reactions: CJBlaze
Georgia. I can't and won't EVER root for Bama. Plus when Bama loses, Finebaum is awesome to watch. Love to hear all the Bama fans crying on his show when they lose.

Reactions: Alto1 and Volsfannn
It pains me to read all the comments wanting bama to win......f____k bama. I can not under any circumstance think of a situation where I'd pull for alabama to win a football game... never, no way. As early as I can remember and I'm not very young, my father told me, you love the vols and whoever is playing alabama. I'll forever have that mindset.
Amen brother, Florida also

VN Store

Back