SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Georgia. I can't and won't EVER root for Bama. Plus when Bama loses, Finebaum is awesome to watch. Love to hear all the Bama fans crying on his show when they lose.
Look up , I can't even type it, r__l t___e Willie on tic tock. It's an accurate description of 95% of alabama fans. Despicable

Look up , I can't even type it, r__l t___e Willie on tic tock. It's an accurate description of 95% of alabama fans. Despicable
I'll have to Google it. Only social media I've got is Facebook and I'm about over that lol. But I believe you, they're annoying and entitled brats.

Last edited:
In other words, who do You hate the most?? LOL
Definitely rooting for Georgia. It benefits the SEC if Bama wins, but I don’t care this year. Tired of seeing Bama win. Couldn’t believe the Auburn game. Plus, Kirby and company deserve it.

I'll have to Google it. Only social media I've got is Facebook and I'm about over that lol.
They're all the same, seen one alabama sweat shirt wearing drunk Bama fan that thinks bear Bryant is more important than Jesus person, then you've seen them all

Reactions: CJBlaze
They're all the same, seen one alabama sweat shirt wearing drunk Bama fan that thinks bear Bryant is more important than Jesus person, then you've seen them all
You know the kind of people that just thinks alabama is a football team and forget that is an actual state.

Reactions: CJBlaze
Ain't that the truth! I know the bammers on Finebaum are annoying as hell. Legend, Larry, Jerome,Jim etc

While I agree with inflicting pain on Georgia’s fan base, and they deserve it like no other, if they do win it all, does Kirby Dumb start the Brutus Fulmer clock with his tenure at Georgia? I believe so! He seems much more similar to Fulmer than Saban. Saban is not at his alma mater so he, unlike Brutus, Dumb and even Spurrier and Ogre doesn’t have the emotional attachment to people and place like they did/do at their schools with relationships to people that inflate their ego and power, which result in complacency after a Natty. I just don’t see Dumb having the capacity to have prolonged success (if) after they win it all! This surely would benefit UT for them to peak and start the decline! Yet I go back to not wanting their OSU South arrogant ass fans to have any more reason to act like they’re a legitimate superpower! 🤣

Reactions: sami
I think his handle "arrested development" pretty much answers that

Lol, do you even parent, bro?

In times of doubt, I always turn to the Arrested Devolopment Priority Matrix® to make decisions. Feel free to incorporate it into your lifestyle..

The ADPM®

God>Spouse>Sex>Health>Progeny>Family>Wealth (inc. work/passive income)>Pets>Friends>Vacation>Pizza>Beer>Bodily Functions>College Football>>Professional Football>etc.

I admit God is in there just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: utchs81
Yeah she was an Auburn fan tho. She was wild. She died a couple years ago in a car accident.

Bama, and it's not even close. The UGa fan base in insufferably arrogant having won nothing in 40+ years, and I can't even imagine what they would become if they actually win one. With Bama, the arrogance is baked in, but at least it's been earned over the last decade and a half.

Sadly, it seems to be in the cards for Georgia this year, as all the usual suspects are having down years just as they have their best team (at least defensively). All we can hope is that Stetson Bennett becomes Stetson Bennett again.

While I agree with inflicting pain on Georgia’s fan base, and they deserve it like no other, if they do win it all, does Kirby Dumb start the Brutus Fulmer clock with his tenure at Georgia? I believe so! He seems much more similar to Fulmer than Saban. Saban is not at his alma mater so he, unlike Brutus, Dumb and even Spurrier and Ogre doesn’t have the emotional attachment to people and place like they did/do at their schools with relationships to people that inflate their ego and power, which result in complacency after a Natty. I just don’t see Dumb having the capacity to have prolonged success (if) after they win it all! This surely would benefit UT for them to peak and start the decline! Yet I go back to not wanting their OSU South arrogant ass fans to have any more reason to act like they’re a legitimate superpower! 🤣

This is what I would cling to if the inevitable happens this year. Smart isn't Saban (no one is or will probably ever be) and is far more likely to succumb to arrogance and a bit of complacency if he gets one.

Let me preface this by saying that I hate Bama more than any other team. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, I’d rather see them win than Georgia and here’s why…Bama wins it’s just another championship a few of their bandwagon turds hoop and holler but it dies down quickly. It’s like when the Patriots were winning the Super Bowl every two years or so.

Georgia wins and they will be barking and making a big deal out of it until this time next year at the least. The one thing I can always hold over a UGA’s fan is “41 years”. I’d like to keep adding to that number.

Reactions: Vfl2407
Lots of fun and interesting posts on this thread. It's seems about 50/50 to me. Either way, we'll have to put up with the winning fans, a bigger deal for you all since they're closer to home.

Hope you get a decent bowl invite. The latest is UCLA and NC State in the Holiday Bowl. It also looks like we're stuck with Chip Kelly too. That's football.

Cheers!

Definitely Bama. I don't want to have to listen to the Georgia fans in addition to the Bama fans. Then if Georgia wins, we're going to hear "When is the last time UT won anything?" You know Bama fans are just going to be like, "well, you cant win them all, just most of them" and talk trash anyway. I don't want to have to listen to both.

Bama. I live in Athens and I’m not about to hear this arrogant bs. I hope Bama beats the piss out of them.

So you live in Athens and are complaining that there are UGA fans there? I've been traveling the state of Tennessee on business, etc. for years, and when I'm in Knoxville I expect to hear all kinds of Vol "arrogant bs" (I was there in the 90's).

Fans are the same all over, they don't change when the cross a state line. Some Tennessee fans are just as obnoxious as some Bama and UGA fans, you just don't like them because they pull for another program. I know many UGA fans who are from the state of Tennessee, and I know many Tennessee fans from the state of Georgia.

Who knows who will win Saturday or if UGA will win the NC this year, but we're the best team in CFB this season and Kirby has the program poised for contention for many more years.

Indifferent I guess, if I had to fully choose, I would choose UGA, but that's like choosing the clap over the herp.

I would love to see Cincy win it all, just because I enjoy watching the world burn.

VN Store

Back