SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
5wmtue.jpg

I think I dislike Georgia a little less than I dislike Alabama…but all I could ask for is whoever plays Michigan to absolutely destroy them…I dislike them most of all.

Reactions: Volizona
The SEC will make sure Bama wins this game. Record penalties going against the puppy dogs. No way Bama loses this game…the sec won’t allow it. Money money Money. The thing is the SEC doesn’t care what it looks like with the bad calls. Refer back to the Tennessee Ole Miss game…the optics don’t matter to these crooks.

UGA was certainly not allowed to win that national championship game between them a few years ago. That's one of the Top 10 worst officiated games I can remember, highlighted by the phantom offsides on the blocked punt that would have put Bama away. Anyway, the last couple of games between them I don't remember being that bad officiating wise so we'll see. I'm still torn about this game. I've hated Bama first and foremost my whole life but living in Georgia, as the time gets nearer, I really don't want UGA to get that ship.
I totally agree with this. I am no lover of UGA, but I remember a crucial deep ball to GA wr, double coverage, back bammer held him, front bammer picked it off, and they just kept going on and on about how the interceptor did not touch him, so it was a clean play. At that point, I knew for sure it was rigged.

Pulling for Bama. and hope GA loses the Natty.
Maybe that'll make recruits think GA isn't the place to go and come to TN
Tired of hearing about GA being undefeated and now the talk is holding teams to 17pts and below this season

Damn it OK State! Now if bama loses, they will cram into the top 4, Mich, Cincy, and ND. And if Mich loses, they will shoe-horn in the bucknuts. 😠

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
That was a big stop on third down. 21-10 is a world aways from 17-10. Potentially game saving for Georgia..

Don't need two juggernauts if UT isn't one of the two.
Need GA to fail so recruits maybe look at UT. GA starts to fail. UT rises.
We want to be #1 in the East. The more GA fails that helps TN
It doesn't help Tennessee a bit if bama wins. If I was given the choice of tennessee winning just one game a year and it be bama or winning them all except the bama game, I'm taking the bama win. Just myself but I'm not young so.

It doesn't help Tennessee a bit if bama wins. If I was given the choice of tennessee winning just one game a year and it be bama or winning them all except the bama game, I'm taking the bama win. Just myself but I'm not young so.
Besides the conference is in for another alignment so no telling how the divisions will be set up

It doesn't hurt TN either if Bama wins. Bama is Bama.
The alignment still is a few years away unless TX and OK decide to pay that $$$.

It doesn't hurt TN either if Bama wins. Bama is Bama.
The alignment still is a few years away unless TX and OK decide to pay that $$$.
Of course it hurts tennessee if bama wins. Some of the best players in tennessee history came from the huntsville area so...

VN Store

Back