SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

We've circled all the way back around to 80s Satanic panic. Is Tipper Gore still roaming around?

Ghost is pretty meh though, btw.

Last post in regards to that song, I dont like to even search for this crap on my phone, because demon posession is very real and can be deadly to people and their families. It is crazy how many people believe in God and Angels but not the enemy and his demons...they are merely fallen angels cast out by God when the father of lies was defeated the 1st time. All in the Bible plainly. Anyone who doubts demon posession should read about the exorcism of Emily Rose and listen to the audio that was recorded. I would strongly recommend making sure you're prayed up and in a good place spiritually before listening to that though...scary stuff and I am a grown man who fears very little of this world. The demons controlling her were not of this world however.

Anyway...here are the lyrics for the song i linked above. Followed by a screenshot of the wiki for Mephisto
Honestly, they are probably like every other band that had occult and satanic imagery and lyrics. It was simply a tool a gimic, they'll tell you they don't actually believe in that crap. This one could be different I don't know. I know they're are some European bands, dark metal I believe they call it that do claim to be satanic. But in an interview I saw with one of the lead singers he seemed scared and afraid he would be shown a poser more than a serious satanist.

Who knows, I don't listen to them.

^^^^Truth. The Soros and Dimwit agendas to destroy the moral fabric and public conscience of society are readily apparent. No man with an honest look could deny this...but the liberals have no honesty. They also suffer cognitive dissonance en masse, as well as each individual in order to believe the lies they foist upon this country and the world.

For those who doubt the only part of this that is not completely obvious and easily provable, the satanic music on network TV, i give you the band...Ghost

This song is about a demon called mephistopheles...performed by a band who openly worship satan and recruit followers for his evil. They wear masks as to hide their identities...only the lead singer has been doxed IIRC...read the comments. How many young people being lead on a path that leads directly to damnation by these cowards. Imagine being so scared and ashamed of your job that you had to wear a costume to hide your identity at all times!!! Theres a reply or 2 from me in the comments section. I make no apologies for reminding people that these clowns are satanic, and that Jesus Christ name alone makes the very demons these losers sing to quake in fear...the God of Isaac and Jacob will see that every man receives his due recompense, this old sinner right here included. I know how this all ends, i read the book.

These literal clowns sell out basketball arenas though...like the Garden in Boston etc. So many children lead astray. God says better a man to have a millstone tied about his neck, and be cast into the depths of the sea...than for him to lead a single child astray. One day every knee on that stage will bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I respect your opinion, but some things you stated are just false. I don’t like the band, but they aren’t actually satanic. The lead vocalist has easily ready interviews in which he states so. It’s all a horror show, same as horror movies. And they don’t wear masks or face paint to “hide their identities”. It’s easily found information who plays in the band, mostly people from other bands like paramore for instance. They claim to have grown up with “shock rock” and “glam rock” and are pushing that with a horror spin. I remember the old interviews of parents and church members claiming Metallica was satanist in the 90s lol…

Have you ever thought about your soul can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave
Is God just a thought within your head or is he a part of you?
Is Christ just a name that you read in a book when you were in school?
When you think about death do you lose your breath or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope do you think he's a fool?
Well I have seen the truth, yes I've seen the light and I've changed my ways
And I'll be prepared when you're lonely and scared at the end of our days
Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
If they knew you believe in God above?
They should realize before they criticize
That God is the only way to love
Is your mind so small that you have to fall
In with the pack wherever they run
Will you still sneer when death is near
And say they may as well worship the sun?
I think it was true it was people like you that crucified Christ
I think it is sad the opinion you had was the only one voiced
Will you be so sure when your day is near, say you don't believe?
You had the chance but you turned it down, now you can't retrieve
Perhaps you'll think before you say that God is dead and gone
Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate
Or will you still jeer at all you hear, yes I think it's too late

Guess who wrote that?

Just find it interesting.

Reactions: StarRaider
Ohio gets it:

Ohio Board of Education resolution says person's sex 'unchangeable fact'

A resolution that opposes federal protections for LGBTQ students and claims a person's sex is "an unchangeable fact" is expected to come before Ohio's State Board of Education Tuesday.

Introduced by board member Brendan Shea, the four-page document lays out an "unequivocal opposition" to the Biden Administration's proposal to expand Title IX's discrimination definition to include gender identity and sexual orientation.

"I support Title IX," Shea said. "It was intended to protect women and girls from discrimination in academics and athletics. If anyone can say they are a woman, it really renders the intent of the original law meaningless."

"Denying the reality of biological sex destroys foundational truths upon which education rests and irreparably damages children ... ," according to Shea's resolution. “The State Board of Education stands resolutely with parents, schools, and districts in rejecting harmful, coercive, and burdensome gender identity policies, procedures, and regulations."

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...pposes-federal-lgbtq-protections/69497398007/

Has Tennessee done something similar? We need states to stand up to Biden on nonsense like this

Ohio gets it:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...pposes-federal-lgbtq-protections/69497398007/

Has Tennessee done something similar? We need states to stand up to Biden on nonsense like this
TN won’t do much because they took a bunch of Federal money (Esser Funding) that stipulates they can’t. We got hosed at the state and local levels by accepting the money with ridiculous stipulations attached, and no one at any level wants to answer why we took the money. I know someone on the local school board that normally would speak out about something like this, and for her to not address it at all makes me think she was threatened to sign off on it.

When is a man in power going to stand up to this ridiculous BS and tell these freaks to shove it up their goofy ass?

Not while the current POTUS is setting the tone. People sit through this shtt and just eat it so they can continue on to meeting their ultimate goal. Whether it is in a job or a school and that is what these loons count on.

VN Store

Back