SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

I like the petition repsonse to keep her.
The student asked her a question. She answered it. Student felt personally attacked? Did she utter racial or homophobic slurs ? Nope.

15 minutes of fame. The look at me, my feelings are all important ,everyone else be damned generation.

The student asked her a question. She answered it. Student felt personally attacked? Did she utter racial or homophobic slurs ? Nope.

15 minutes of fame. The look at me, my feelings are all important ,everyone else be damned generation.
We gotta push back hard on these people and keep them from pushing their evil agenda.

We gotta push back hard on these people and keep them from pushing their evil agenda.
"I let her know I didn’t think she was qualified to teach a class about positive learning environments," Leibiger said. "It’s the ultimate irony."

The irony is an immature dipsh!t , with no real world experience telling a professor they are unfit to teach a class.

So the Transgender Female made a comment to the girls in the locker room, and the solution was to kick the girls out of the Girl’s locker room?

Brilliant

They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable to get changed in a single-stall bathroom, which would take over 30 minutes,

I wonder if Black Lives Matter flags are considered “divisive”?

Given that some individuals have expressed concern that they interpret the Thin Blue Line flag to be divisive, it occurred to (the coach) that it’s possible that some players on the team might not be entirely enthusiastic about a symbol that is being used to represent the entire team

Make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Movement in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere. We've got to get the parents connected to their children.

There is at least some reason here:

Reportedly 1,806 people signed a petition stating that the university "must support Professor Christy Hammer and Biological Fact."

"A university that cannot teach facts because students find them too hard to handle is useless as an educational institution. We the undersigned ask USM President Jacqueline Edmondson, Interim Provost Adam Tuchinsky and Chair of the Teacher Education Department Flynn Ross to stand firmly behind Professor Hammer and issue a public statement to the effect that she will neither be replaced nor required to stop stating the fact that sex in humans is binary," the petition states.

I do think this is such a slam dunk win for reasonableness in America, that it should be used to slam these folks down

There is at least some reason here:

I do think this is such a slam dunk win for reasonableness in America, that it should be used to slam these folks down
Next to last paragraph

Hammer previously won the Martin Luther King, Jr. New Hampshire state award for anti-racism in schools in 2000 and is the co-founder of People Against Racism in Education.

The winner of the MLK award for anti-racism needs diversity training.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Movement in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere. We've got to get the parents connected to their children.
I just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. So if you see a random dude in a grocery store you suspect is gay buying some groceries, are you saying to harass and intimidate him? Maybe drag him out in the parking lot with a mob and rough him up?

I just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. So if you see a random dude in a grocery store you suspect is gay buying some groceries, are you saying to harass and intimidate him? Maybe drag him out in the parking lot with a mob and rough him up?
I think you need to read it again.

If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters,

Straight outta the democratic/liberal playbook! Now it's not acceptable

Reactions: Vol since 77
I didn't think it was acceptable when Ma
If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters,

Straight outta the democratic/liberal playbook! Now it's not acceptable
I didn't think it was acceptable when Maxine said that, though..

I didn't think it was acceptable when Ma

I didn't think it was acceptable when Maxine said that, though..
I think that most level headed people don't care for that rhetoric...problem is that the standard was set and followed...by liberals. so now everyone seems to be accepts a good for the goose good for the gander attitude on this stuff

VN Store

Back