SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Pretty sure they will start telling us that there’s no such thing as heterosexual.
Notice how little the lefties on this board post in this thread. Make no mistake, this evil is completely one sided! Republican voters aren’t pushing this crap, democrat voters are! Yet they pretend that this is a non-issue that’s not worth discussing.

I missed the part where anyone wanted to make like uncomfortable for them.

This survey was absurd. It is like ranking billionaires and saying “look, this is the poorest billionaire”.
Maybe UT comes in worst because those at UT who responded are exceptionally paranoid and whiney, rather than because the campus is that hostile?

Last edited:
Hmm, figured one of the cult schools like BYU, TCU, or Baylor would be first. But it makes sense I guess, given the political and religious culture of hatred in TN.
How are Baylor and TCU cult schools? I can see BYU having that label but then again LDS is pretty well accepted in American society.
edit: What about Notre Dame, Yeshiva, or the Awam Tibetan Buddhist Institute?

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think we're all asking the wrong questions to these demons. It shouldn't be "why should kids learn this stuff?", it should be "why do YOU want an audience of kids?". That's when you really start identifying the reality that most of these animals are predatory monsters.
^^^^^^

He that hath ears, let him hear!!!

Who is letting these wolves (in wolves' clothing) into the henhouses???

Who exactly are each individual wolf, and what the Hell would ever make them deserve an audience or any influence over naive and impressionable children???

I have spent well over $100,000 to make sure my kids never had to deal with this crap...and we likely make less annually than many posters here....these kids ARE still my concern though. This is the next generation of Americans. The future of this country. The folks who will surround my children and grandkids...who will run things when i am dead and gone. What the Hell kind of poison are these kids being forcefed??? Where is the accountability???

^^^^^^

He that hath ears, let him hear!!!

Who is letting these wolves (in wolves' clothing) into the henhouses???

Who exactly are each individual wolf, and what the Hell would ever make them deserve an audience or any influence over naive and impressionable children???

I have spent well over $100,000 to make sure my kids never had to deal with this crap...and we likely make less annually than many posters here....these kids ARE still my concern though. This is the next generation of Americans. The future of this country. The folks who will surround my children and grandkids...who will run things when i am dead and gone. What the Hell kind of poison are these kids being forcefed??? Where is the accountability???
The enemies of America (Soros and foreign governments) have been funding the moral degenerates and getting them elected to powerful positions. Not only that, but you have openly satanic bands singing Satan’s praises on national TV. We are seeing the designed destruction of this country, and too many people are still ignoring what is happening.

The far right that has told us for years to "watch out, the far left's goal is to indoctrinate our kids". Stories like this give credence to that notion. It other words, conservatives are being proven to be right on this one.
It still gets dismissed as boogeyman tactics and lies. It isn’t. There’s not much we can do to fight back, but we have to try. This is evil.

The enemies of America (Soros and foreign governments) have been funding the moral degenerates and getting them elected to powerful positions. Not only that, but you have openly satanic bands singing Satan’s praises on national TV. We are seeing the designed destruction of this country, and too many people are still ignoring what is happening.

^^^^Truth. The Soros and Dimwit agendas to destroy the moral fabric and public conscience of society are readily apparent. No man with an honest look could deny this...but the liberals have no honesty. They also suffer cognitive dissonance en masse, as well as each individual in order to believe the lies they foist upon this country and the world.

For those who doubt the only part of this that is not completely obvious and easily provable, the satanic music on network TV, i give you the band...Ghost

This song is about a demon called mephistopheles...performed by a band who openly worship satan and recruit followers for his evil. They wear masks as to hide their identities...only the lead singer has been doxed IIRC...read the comments. How many young people being lead on a path that leads directly to damnation by these cowards. Imagine being so scared and ashamed of your job that you had to wear a costume to hide your identity at all times!!! Theres a reply or 2 from me in the comments section. I make no apologies for reminding people that these clowns are satanic, and that Jesus Christ name alone makes the very demons these losers sing to quake in fear...the God of Isaac and Jacob will see that every man receives his due recompense, this old sinner right here included. I know how this all ends, i read the book.

These literal clowns sell out basketball arenas though...like the Garden in Boston etc. So many children lead astray. God says better a man to have a millstone tied about his neck, and be cast into the depths of the sea...than for him to lead a single child astray. One day every knee on that stage will bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

^^^^Truth. The Soros and Dimwit agendas to destroy the moral fabric and public conscience of society are readily apparent. No man with an honest look could deny this...but the liberals have no honesty. They also suffer cognitive dissonance en masse, as well as each individual in order to believe the lies they foist upon this country and the world.

For those who doubt the only part of this that is not completely obvious and easily provable, the satanic music on network TV, i give you the band...Ghost

This song is about a demon called mephistopheles...performed by a band who openly worship satan and recruit followers for his evil. They wear masks as to hide their identities...only the lead singer has been doxed IIRC...read the comments. How many young people being lead on a path that leads directly to damnation by these cowards. Imagine being so scared and ashamed of your job that you had to wear a costume to hide your identity at all times!!! Theres a reply or 2 from me in the comments section. I make no apologies for reminding people that these clowns are satanic, and that Jesus Christ name alone makes the very demons these losers sing to quake in fear...the God of Isaac and Jacob will see that every man receives his due recompense, this old sinner right here included. I know how this all ends, i read the book.

These literal clowns sell out basketball arenas though...like the Garden in Boston etc. So many children lead astray. God says better a man to have a millstone tied about his neck, and be cast into the depths of the sea...than for him to lead a single child astray. One day every knee on that stage will bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I don’t know about all of that stuff.. but they suck, I do know that

Last post in regards to that song, I dont like to even search for this crap on my phone, because demon posession is very real and can be deadly to people and their families. It is crazy how many people believe in God and Angels but not the enemy and his demons...they are merely fallen angels cast out by God when the father of lies was defeated the 1st time. All in the Bible plainly. Anyone who doubts demon posession should read about the exorcism of Emily Rose and listen to the audio that was recorded. I would strongly recommend making sure you're prayed up and in a good place spiritually before listening to that though...scary stuff and I am a grown man who fears very little of this world. The demons controlling her were not of this world however.

Anyway...here are the lyrics for the song i linked above. Followed by a screenshot of the wiki for Mephisto

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-021719_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-021719_YouTube.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20220905-021844_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-021844_Google.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 11

VN Store

Back