SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

Hmm, figured one of the cult schools like BYU, TCU, or Baylor would be first. But it makes sense I guess, given the political and religious culture of hatred in TN.

BYU bans meetings or same sex groups, bans same sex displays of affection and didn’t even have a resource center until two years ago. This is the equivalent of that POS Bruce Springsteen refusing to play in NC over the potty law, but doing a week tour in Italy where gays are forbidden from inheriting property and don’t have the right to visit their partner in the hospital. I’m surprised that Georgetown didn’t top the list considering the President who signed DOMA into law went to school there.

I support anyone's right as an individual to live their lives as authentically as they want. Want to be gay, be gay. Want to be a lesbian, be a lesbian. Want to live your life pretending to be of the opposite sex, go for it! It's a free country and it's your private life. What I reject wholeheartedly is the "LGB..." political machine that has a VERY clear agenda behind them, which is to completely uproot societal norms and distort the truth in an attempt to gain power and influence over our children and our culture by permeating its ideologies in places like our public schools, our universities, our entertainment, our churches, and our government. THAT I am NOT cool with and will never support! So yes, when I read that UT is considered the unfriendliest university toward "LGBTQWXYZLMNOP" it makes me happy! Not because I support tyranny and persecution of individuals. I support the opposition of the organized political agenda of that cult...I mean group!

Last edited:
Reactions: HammondB3Vol
I support anyone's right as an individual to live their lives as authentically as they want. Want to be gay, be gay. Want to be a lesbian, be a lesbian. Want to live your life pretending to be of the opposite sex, go for it! It's a free country and it's your private life. What I reject wholeheartedly is the "LGB..." political machine that has a VERY clear agenda behind them, which is to completely uproot societal norms and distort the truth in an attempt to gain power and influence over our children and our culture by permeating its ideologies in places like our public schools, our universities, our entertainment, our churches, and our government. THAT I am NOT cool with and will never support! So yes, when I read that UT is considered the unfriendliest university toward "LGBTQWXYZLMNOP" it makes me happy! Not because I support tyranny and persecution of individuals. I support the opposition of the organized political agenda of that cult...I mean group!

My takeaway from the contents of the poll was that they were ranking UT as the place that that made LGBQ kids feel the most uncomfortable. Making homesick, scared kids feel uncomfortable is nothing to feel proud of. 19 year old gay kids aren’t responsible for this agenda any more than the average black person is responsible for BLM. 90% of this is the work of straight, white 40 year old liberals who want to feel like they’re accomplishing something. Let’s despise them and treat the scared kids like Jesus instructed us to.

My takeaway from the contents of the poll was that they were ranking UT as the place that that made LGBQ kids feel the most uncomfortable. Making homesick, scared kids feel uncomfortable is nothing to feel proud of. 19 year old gay kids aren’t responsible for this agenda any more than the average black person is responsible for BLM. 90% of this is the work of straight, white 40 year old liberals who want to feel like they’re accomplishing something. Let’s despise them and treat the scared kids like Jesus instructed us to.

Or it’s just a bs propaganda poll. I don’t know of any school, venue, workplace, or business establishment that sets goals or goes out of their way to make alphabets feel uncomfortable. Nobody really gives a crap about someone’s sexual orientation or whatever else until it’s thrown in their face.

Last edited:
Are you serious? There were bars and hangouts for gay people in Knoxville way back in the 70's when I was there. I would think it's way more open now than it was 50 years ago.

If that was the findings that is very strange to me.. I was at UT in the 90s and there were gay bars, nightclubs, drag shows lol..(Trumps, the Carousel).. hell, my boyfriend at the time even turned gay (no comments from the peanut gallery).. I am going to go out on a limb and say if you were gay, Knoxville was the place to be in the state lol.. if they (people participating in poll) were serious, or understood the question correctly lol sounds like they’ve never been anywhere else lol.. Knoxville has always been more ‘live and let live’ than the rest of the state (not putting my personal spin on it, just stating facts)..

Last edited:
If that was the findings that is very strange to me.. I was at UT in the 90s and there were gay bars, nightclubs, drag shows lol..(Trumps, the Carousel).. hell, my boyfriend at the time even turned gay (no comments from the peanut gallery).. I am going to go out on a limb and say if you were gay, Knoxville was the place to be in the state lol.. if they (people participating in poll) were serious, or understood the question correctly lol sounds like they’ve never been anywhere else lol.. Knoxville has always been more ‘live and let live’ than the rest of the state (not putting my personal spin on it, just stating facts)..

I’m not the one who created or responded to the poll. The article provided some examples. I just responded to the one poster who acted like making life uncomfortable for gays was something to be admired. It’s not. Also the questions are about campus and the school itself. Not the surrounding community.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Are you serious? There were bars and hangouts for gay people in Knoxville way back in the 70's when I was there. I would think it's way more open now than it was 50 years ago.

The poll is about campus and student life not about the amazing times I had at Lord Lindsey’s 25 years ago.

Or it’s just a bs propaganda poll. I don’t know of any school, venue, workplace, or business establishment that sets goals or goes out of their way to make alphabets feel uncomfortable. Nobody really gives a crap about someone’s sexual orientation or whatever else until it’s thrown in their face.

So tell me you didn’t read the article….without telling me that you didn’t read the article.

I’m not the one who created or responded to the poll. The article provided some examples. I just responded to the one poster who acted like making life uncomfortable for gays was something to be admired. It’s not. Also the questions are about campus and the school itself. Not the surrounding community.
I’m not arguing with you, dude, and yes the culture surrounding can a have a great impact on the college itself.. and UT is by far one of the most liberal colleges in a lit of ways, so much so I really hesitate to send my kids there now, even though we have three generations of graduates

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I’m not arguing with you, dude, and yes the culture surrounding can a have a great impact on the college itself.. and UT is by far one of the most liberal colleges in a lit of ways, so much so I really hesitate to send my kids there now, even though we have three generations of graduates

I’m not sure anyone is seriously arguing with anyone. I disagree with the people I responded to, but it was polite and I would still go fishing with all of them.

I am seriously encouraging my 2 sons to forego college and go into the trade fields. Id much rather see them become carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc than pay 100k to send them somewhere to be indoctrinated with a bunch of leftist/Marxist ideology.

Last edited:
Reactions: davethevol

I missed the part where anyone wanted to make like uncomfortable for them.

This survey was absurd. It is like ranking billionaires and saying “look, this is the poorest billionaire”.

I missed the part where anyone wanted to make like uncomfortable for them.

This survey was absurd. It is like ranking billionaires and saying “look, this is the poorest billionaire”.

The survey ranked us at the top and talked about broken windows and people being accosted on campus. The other poster said good and I asked why. Whether the survey is garbage or not it still nothing to be proud of.

The survey ranked us at the top and talked about broken windows and people being accosted on campus. The other poster said good and I asked why. Whether the survey is garbage or not it still nothing to be proud of.

I certainly wouldn’t be proud to be first. What is the desire to impress this survey?

VN Store

Back