SEC Tournament Seeding

Ok we will just take you word for it!NOT! What happened to Kentucky????Man, Auburn may win but Please nothing is a sure thing. The Vols are capable of beating auburn folks saying they have no chance make me even feel better about it. In basketball anything can happen and we have proved we can play with anyone on any given day or night. GBO!

Well when I made that prediction , Kentucky didn't have their best shooting Guard out, and hadn't lost the next best, in game. TENN does continue to surprise, and seeing Auburn lose at Florida bodes well for the Vols' chances. I always find that If I am Objectionable, I usually am pleasantly surprised. Best way for me to make it through the season with my sanity.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Well when I made that prediction , Kentucky didn't have their best shooting Guard out, and hadn't lost the next best, in game. TENN does continue to surprise, and seeing Auburn lose at Florida bodes well for the Vols' chances. I always find that If I am Objectionable, I usually am pleasantly surprised. Best way for me to make it through the season with my sanity.
Grady is their best shooting guard and he played

Circa odds for SECT winner - will probably bet Arky. Great number on them for how well they’ve been playing lately. B0ABF24D-66CC-4CF9-A736-0FDBC474530C.jpeg

Reactions: Willy14
1. Kentucky was not missing any guards against Tennessee. Washington got hurt mid game, but they were full strength outside of that.
2. You initially said they would beat us because of their front court. Why move the goalposts after the game?

The one positive to a 4 seed IMO is that we’d likely get our chance to revenge our loss in Tuscaloosa as they’re the projected 5 seed. And I’d rather play on Auburn’s side of the bracket than UK.

TN v KY (1-1)
TN v Ark (0-1) 1 game remaining
TN v Aub (0-0) 1 game remaining
KY v Aub (0-1) 0 games remaining
KY v Ark (0-0) 1 game remaining
Ark v Aub (1-0) 0 games remaining
——————————————————————
2-way tie breakers:

Ark > Aub
Aub > KY
TN = KY

KY or Ark (tbd)
TN or Aub (tbd)
TN or Ark (tbd, either Ark or tie)
——————————————————————
#5 is a log jam of LSU (7-8), Bama (8-7), USC (8-7), FL (7-8), MS St (7-8), Vandy (6-9), TX AM (6-9)
=====================================
1). Aub (13-2) Ole Miss, at TN, at MS St, USC
2). KY (12-3) LSU, at Ark, Ole Miss, at FL
3). Ark (11-4) KY, LSU, at TN
4). TN (11-4) Auburn, at GA, Ark

Wednesday
LSU at KY: 9pm, ESPN (KY wins)
Ole Miss at Aub: 8:30pm, SECNW (BARN wins)

Saturday (2/26)
Aub at TN: 4pm, ESPN
KY at Ark: 2pm, CBS

Midweek:
TN at GA (3/1) 6:30pm, SECNW
LSU at Ark (3/2) 9pm, ESPNU or ESPN2
Ole Miss at KY (3/1) 7pm, ESPN
Aub at Miss State (3/2) 9pm, SECNW

Saturday (3/5)
USC at Auburn 1pm, SECNW
KY at Florida 2pm, CBS
Arkansas at TN 12pm, ESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
If we go 3-0 and Auburn & UK both lose another game we would get 1st place if my math is correct…
Only way that happens is if Auburn slips up at Miss St because there’s zero chance they lose to Ole Miss or USCjr at home. I think we’ll be jockeying for the 2 seed with UK and Arkansas. If the 1 seed is out of the picture, the next best case scenario is for us to go 3-0 and Arky beat Kentucky. That would make us the 2 seed, UK the 3 seed, and Arky the 4 seed. Wouldn’t it be nice if UK were to somehow lose 2 more games and us not have to face Auburn or UK until the tourney championship game. Wishful thinking.

This is a dumb argument for me to take… but I’m about 1000% sure if you have Barnes the Suns or the Grizzlies we’d win by 20+.
It wouldn’t even be that close. An nba team could hold a college team to 30 points if they really tried.

VN Store

Back