Salter released from team

New school should be announced tomorrow. Won’t be playing the vols from the looks of the schedule. Great coach and competition for him. Hoping change of scenery helps and that the dismissal opened his eyes. We appreciate everyone’s support while part of vol nation and wish things had been different but at this point all he can do is learn from his mistakes.

Could have smoked it all season long…no one was barreling down his door to check. Needed to run around at 3 AM and didn’t take care of his business. If I was a fake psychologist, I’d say he purposefully sabotaged himself. Didn’t smack well for his mindset as future face of the team.

I thought the exact same thing about young Ms. Sha'Carri Richardson recently. Her mind may have doubted she could beat her Jamaican counterpart and sabotaged herself during the grieving over her mother. It's a Lolo Jones type of thing, your mind puts up a hurdle for you to fail at. Salter needs counseing at his next stop as to root cause why he sabotaged himself or he's likely destined to do it again IMO.

giphy.gif

New school should be announced tomorrow. Won’t be playing the vols from the looks of the schedule. Great coach and competition for him. Hoping change of scenery helps and that the dismissal opened his eyes. We appreciate everyone’s support while part of vol nation and wish things had been different but at this point all he can do is learn from his mistakes.

I'll go way out on a limb here and predict that (a) it won't be his last career-altering mistake, and (b) you won't need to register the "saltfanclub" on NFL.com.

I'm wrong a lot, but this kid has blown half his toes off before he ever took a snap at the college level. Wish him the best, but glad he ain't here anymore.

Go Vols.

I’m just saying pot should be legal and that it’s not any worse than alcohol.If it was then this would be just an underage occurrence.I don’t know what is so mesmerizing or profound about that.

I don't think the discussion here should be whether or not pot should be legal in this state. For now it is not legal so that is only one of the several issues he had here. Even if it were legalized in this state, it would not give me the right to smoke it before coming to work and expecting to perform safely and to my mind's best ability and efficiency. And it would not eliminate me from any random drug test nor eliminate be from going through an employer based rehab program (in order to keep my job if busted). Salter knew the rules, played the rules......And got caught. Alcohol is legal to buy and consume at the right age but it does not give you the right to drive impaired or show up on the job impaired. You may not agree with the state of Tennessee in its law on pot but until the law changes.....It is still a law. Just like another law in Tennessee......You can move in with your girlfriends, but not TOO many of them. If eight or more women are living together in a Tennessee house it is considered a brothel. And.....If that roadkill looks appetizing, go for it! It's completely legal to pick up some roadkill on the way home and fry it up for supper.

You are correct...It is legal to possess CBD oil if it is less than .3% THC but it has not been approved for consumption by the FDA. The gray area and the problem for law enforcement is that almost half of the products contain more than legally allowed amount of THC and around 17% contain enough THC to inebriate a person. There is zero regulation on the products being produced and law enforcement agencies do not have the resources to conduct lab tests on all of these products. The problem for consumers that isn't being talked about is the problem with safety of the products. Some of these farms are being fertilized with animal waste and people are getting sick. They can't keep salmonella off of lettuce, which is heavily regulated. In an case, selling a THC product that is intended for human consumption has not been approved by the FDA(outside of few prescription products) and I expect it is just a matter of time until it is stopped.
That's why you vape it.

You should see the cases of lung damage for young people vaping, and not just weed

I have to agree. I have repeatedly told my stepson and stepdaughter that vaping is one of the dumbest habits that they could take up. I have demonstrated what is in their lungs by having them clean their car and bedroom windows at their house. I pick at them about it in telling them when I am 90 that I will still be hiking to mountain tops while they are pushing around their oxygen carts at 30.

Last edited:
Yes, because that is SO much healthier.
We'll go eat your ding dongs and carbs and drink a bunch of cola's and beer because we all have expiration dates heck if yur lucky you will live long enough to not remember no one and you can piss on yourself.

Last edited:
We'll go eat your ding dongs and carbs and drink a bunch of cola's and beer because we all have expression dates heck if yur lucky you will live long enough to not remember no one and you can piss on yourself.
Why are we going to eat his ding dongs? What if he decides to eat our ding dongs?

I went on an expression date once. Never again. Let’s just say Judy Whitmore is expressive in ways not suitable for the public. I think that restaurant had to be fumigated afterwards.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back