Salter released from team

Well that family got plenty of love & a solid $36,000+from Vol Nation. We get zero in return and humiliation in the headlines. Kid literally didn’t appreciate ANY of it. From his opportunity here to the selfless acts of kindness many gave to his own. It was all a joke. Kids with respect screw up and appreciate these things. Kids that are narcissistic….well look no further than this guy.

I don't remember a player that had two incidents before even touching the field. Maybe there was but I didn't care enough to keep up with it.

Well that family got plenty of love & a solid $36,000+from Vol Nation. We get zero in return and humiliation in the headlines. Kid literally didn’t appreciate ANY of it. From his opportunity here to the selfless acts of kindness many gave to his own. It was all a joke. Kids with respect screw up and appreciate these things. Kids that are narcissistic….well look no further than this guy.
I seen this coming from a mile away when he did an interview after a game in HS and all he talked was himself as if the other 10 players weren’t there. He’s all about himself and it hasn’t changed.

Part of the tweet. Two screens worth of BS and never once could muster the character to actually apologize or show an ounce of contrition. More and more clear that Tennessee has dodged a bullet. Kid is an oblivious, self-centered, entitled cancer.

Update: No idea why he's thanking God. And "teammates"? Wth? You were NEVER a teammate.

1624806244060.png

Part of the tweet. Two screens worth of BS and never once could muster the character to actually apologize or show an ounce of contrition. More and more clear that Tennessee has dodged a bullet. Kid is an oblivious, self-centered, entitled cancer.

Update: No idea why he's thanking God. And "teammates"? Wth? You were NEVER a teammate.

View attachment 376683
Homeboy has no damn clue what “teammate” or “opportunity” means. Damn near trying to play the victim hood card with that BS message. Good riddance walking cancer. A great strong message from CJH to the team. Now him recruiting Melton here makes sense…he must have had a gut feeling Kaidon wouldn’t behave.

View attachment 376683
“Entered my name into the transfer portal” bro you got kicked off the team 😂😂

Salter is the Mike Price/George O’Leary of UT football. Everybody was super excited they were coming, but they all left before they ever really arrived.

Reactions: feathersax
Classy goodbye to his teammates. You know he will be long remembered. There will be a program somewhere with an open slot. We know it can't be an academically oriented university - I could see North Texas, Houston or Texas Southern offering him a preferred walk-on slot. I don't think a program would waste a scholarship on Kaidon. A scholarship would need to be contingent on his demonstrating he has normal judgment and ability to comprehend college life. A week or 10 days is probably a real long time to Salter - kind of like a second grader. How does a university boot a kid like this? Just sit their footlocker out in the street?

View attachment 376683

"iT dOeSn'T mEaN i'M bAd"...if that narcissistic fool keeps playing stupid games, he'll keep on winning stupid prizes.

Classy goodbye to his teammates. You know he will be long remembered. There will be a program somewhere with an open slot. We know it can't be an academically oriented university - I could see North Texas, Houston or Texas Southern offering him a preferred walk-on slot. I don't think a program would waste a scholarship on Kaidon. A scholarship would need to be contingent on his demonstrating he has normal judgment and ability to comprehend college life. A week or 10 days is probably a real long time to Salter - kind of like a second grader. How does a university boot a kid like this? Just sit their footlocker out in the street?
He’ll be on scholarship. Always a market for physical talent. Texas Tech or TCU snaps him up in a nanosecond. Could see JUCO, if he had academic issues but he was an EE…so it’s unnecessary.

View attachment 376683
Doesn't mean I'm bad, Just means I'm human...Yes human, a very very stupid self entitled human...And what is this bond you speak of on the field??...You were never ON THE FIELD WITH THEM!!!...Good luck kiddo but seriously you can't even write a truthful and sincere goodbye note to everybody.

Guys like Salter remind me of those NFL prospects who can't lay off the weed long enough to clear it from their systems prior to the NFL combine urinalysis and literally piss away millions because their draft stock plummets. They know its coming but the pull of the devil's lettuce is too great.

I thought the NFL quit even testing for pot…

PS: found article. Still testing but much looser punishment.

NFL Players can smoke marijuana for the first time during the offseason and the window opened on 4/20

Reactions: SmokinBob
I believe people that continually get into trouble for doing something illegal, whether they think it should be legal or not, needs some type of help.

I'm mesmerized by your post. It's profound. Jmo.
I’m just saying pot should be legal and that it’s not any worse than alcohol.If it was then this would be just an underage occurrence.I don’t know what is so mesmerizing or profound about that.

VN Store

Back