Russia bounty on US troops

Shawn Henry did give sworn testimony that he believes that Russia hacked the DNC. See post #748 of this thread. It's just two posts above this one.
Why did Shawn Henry say this in sworn testimony?

"There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left."

Reactions: hUTch2002
Why did Shawn Henry say this in sworn testimony?

"There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left."
That is consistent with what I posted from his testimony, under questioning from Swalwell. Henry believes that Russia exfiltrated the e-mails. He just didn't see it leave. He was being very careful in how he explained what data they had, and what they didn't have. However, his conclusion was that Russia did hack the DNC and those emails did leave.

'... but we believe it left, based on what we saw." - Shawn Henry

That is consistent with what I posted from his testimony, under questioning from Swalwell. Henry believes that Russia exfiltrated the e-mails. He just didn't see it leave. He was being very careful in how he explained what data they had, and what they didn't have. However, his conclusion was that Russia did hack the DNC and those emails did leave.

'... but we believe it left, based on what we saw." - Shawn Henry

Belief isn’t proof

Reactions: hUTch2002
Belief isn’t proof
That makes no sense. LOL.

Shawn Henry believes that Russia hacked the DNC based on the evidence which CrowdStrike collected. Henry was very careful with his testimony, to point out that some of this evidence was circumstantial. I'm not surprised that you would be setting a very high bar for "proof", however. It serves your agenda to side with Russian denials, because that is what your dear leader, Donald Trump, has consistently done. Trump being right is the most important thing to you. It's party over country, and it's pathetic.

You are cherry picking from Shawn Henry's testimony, to serve an agenda, just as Real Clear Investigations did. How about this testimony?

Rep. Eric Swalwell: "And I just want to be clear, based on the last line of questioning, that you're not saying that circumstantial evidence in this case was weaker than direct evidence. It's just it was only circumstantial evidence that you could rely upon. Is that right?"

Shawn Henry: "Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn't see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw."

Henry is telling Swalwell that he believes that Russia exfiltrated the e-mails. This is not a winning argument for you guys. Russia hacked the DNC... and that has always been CrowdStrike's conclusion - and yes, Shawn Henry did give testimony under oath to such a conclusion.
I’m cherry picking?! They have no damn idea!

This is the latest nothing burger that you really want to be a something burger instead of just another nothing burger in a long line of nothing burgers. Womp womp.

In fact it isn’t the latest nothing burger. It’s an old moldy nothing burger.

I’m cherry picking?! They have no damn idea!

The is the latest nothing burger that you really want to be a something burger instead of just another nothing burger in a long line of burning burgers. Womp womp.
They have more than an idea. They believe Russia hacked the DNC and exfiltrated e-mails. Some of this belief is based on circumstantial evidence, and Henry was very careful to point that out. Reaching such a conclusion based on circumstantial evidence is not unusual either. For the record, the US Intelligence Community, including the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee, all conducted investigations which reached the same conclusion that CrowdStrike did.

They have more than an idea. They believe Russia hacked the DNC and exfiltrated e-mails. Some of this belief is based on circumstantial evidence, and Henry was very careful to point that out. Reaching such a conclusion based on circumstantial evidence is not unusual either. For the record, the US Intelligence Community, including the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee, all conducted investigations which reached the same conclusion that CrowdStrike did.
🤡

Never give up 😂

Reactions: ajvol01
LOL. Yes, Russia hacked the DNC. That is an undeniable fact. You would only argue otherwise at this point, because you wish to unconditionally support all things Trump... and Trump loves Russia.
Didn’t the Crowdstrike guy say he didn’t have actual proof of the hack? Yes, I know he said there were things that led them to believe it happened but there was no actual proof.

I don’t mean to impose but it seems you have a little Trump juice dribbling off your chin.
The way you and BB hang on every little thing related to Trump I’d say you two are the ones doing the slurping around here. It’s cute.

You enjoyed Putin’s bitch Obama so I don’t see why you’d care now if that were even true.
Because Obama publicly sided with a denial from Vladimir Putin over a conclusion reached by his own Director of National Intelligence and the entire US Intelligence Community, right? Sure thing.

I don’t think I’ve defended my wife the way some of you jump to defend a guy you don’t know and wouldn’t even like you. It’s crazy.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Didn’t the Crowdstrike guy say he didn’t have actual proof of the hack? Yes, I know he said there were things that led them to believe it happened but there was no actual proof.
No. Shawn Henry didn't say that at all. Part of the evidence was circumstantial... but it was evidence, nevertheless. Henry made it clear in his testimony that he believes, based on the totality of the evidence, that Russia did hack the DNC.

And once again, that is the same conclusion which the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee also reached... as well as the entire US Intelligence Community. I can't believe some of you are even still arguing this. There is not one member of the United States Congress, including Republicans, who is denying that Russia hacked the DNC. You are only doing this because it's clearly what Trump wants to believe. This isn't even party over country. It's one lone idiot over country.

That's a significant revelation. Nobody in the Obama Administration is denying this. They only person denying this... and he called the whole story a hoax, once again today.... is President Donald Trump.

So what did Obama do about it?

Jack **** obviously. 😂

You libs......whew!

Schiff isn't denying the story. What was he supposed to do? Reveal classified information? Schiff doesn't have the authority to take any action on this. Trump does, but he is still calling the entire story a hoax and insisting that Russia hasn't paid bounties to members of the Taliban. You must be able to see the big difference here.

VN Store

Back