Russia bounty on US troops

Czechs pull back from Russia after bombing allegations

One Czech politician called claims Russia had been behind a deadly 2014 warehouse explosion ‘the largest attack on our territory since’ a Soviet invasion in 1968.

PRAGUE — The Czech Republic’s dramatic accusation that Russian intelligence agents were responsible for a deadly 2014 warehouse blast is threatening to destabilize relations between the two countries.

Already, the Czech government has announced it is expelling 18 Russian diplomats over the incident, which left two people dead. But more broadly, the country is showing hesitancy about some plans that would have brought the two countries closer.

When Prime Minister Andrej Babiš and Interior Minister Jan Hamáček laid out their findings in Prague late Saturday, Hamáček also announced he would not travel to Moscow this week, as planned, to negotiate the purchase of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine. In addition, Industry and Trade Minister Karel Havlíček said Sunday that the Russian energy company Rosatom would likely be excluded from bidding on a contract to build the Doukovany nuclear power plant a new unit — the largest government contract in Czech history, at €7.67 billion.

Czechs pull back from Russia after bombing allegations

This entire thread is based on another lie the liberals made up to further their objective to destroy the country.

The OP looks like a sheep.

1. Which piece of information in the 3 original articles was false?
2. Which democrats made up a lie, and what was the lie?

This story may or may not be true, I don’t have first hand knowledge, as I’m sure you don’t either... but nothing has objectively changed, just lack of corroboration. Not sure how the story could realistically be corroborated beyond a Russian whistleblower anyway.

1. Which piece of information in the 3 original articles was false?
2. Which democrats made up a lie, and what was the lie?

This story may or may not be true, I don’t have first hand knowledge, as I’m sure you don’t either... but nothing has objectively changed, just lack of corroboration. Not sure how the story could realistically be corroborated beyond a Russian whistleblower anyway.

You breakout news articles about conspiracy theories and you want me to provide names of unnamed sources from the NY Times articles. Biden ran with this nonsense and even NBC News now admits it was shady claim after he benefitted from deep state misinformation. The guy is a lying moron.

Still no proof that Russia paid Taliban bounties for dead Americans

Reactions: Orangeburst
So you can’t answer either question honestly? Got it. Nice chat.

Lol...you are trying to get me to disprove a farfetched negative. You grasp for straws and started a thread like you so often do then leave the onus for others to argue it. Biden for one was lying about the Russia bounty or he is just the historical moron people have always considered him.

Lol...you are trying to get me to disprove a farfetched negative. You grasp for straws and started a thread like you so often do then leave the onus for others to argue it. Biden for one was lying about the Russia bounty or he is just the historical moron people have always considered him.
Grasp for straws? I asked you to explain yourself... I know that’s though when you spout bs.

VN Store

Back