Russia bounty on US troops

No. Shawn Henry didn't say that at all. Part of the evidence was circumstantial... but it was evidence, nevertheless. Henry made it clear in his testimony that he believes, based on the totality of the evidence, that Russia did hack the DNC.

And once again, that is the same conclusion which the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee also reached... as well as the entire US Intelligence Community. I can't believe some of you are even still arguing this. There is not one member of the United States Congress, including Republicans, who is denying that Russia hacked the DNC. You are only doing this because it's clearly what Trump wants to believe. This isn't even party over country. It's one lone idiot over country.

Sworn testimony.
Hidden Over 2 Years: Dem Cyber-Firm's Sworn Testimony It Had No Proof of Russian Hack of DNC | RealClearInvestigations

Reactions: hUTch2002
Schiff isn't denying the story. What was he supposed to do? Reveal classified information? Schiff doesn't have the authority to take any action on this. Trump does, but he is still calling the entire story a hoax and insisting that Russia hasn't paid bounties to members of the Taliban. You must be able to see the big difference here.

Of course, your boys are all above board.

1593724298110.gif

So now you want proof for something hey? Nothing about Russian Collusion has been proven. It really is sad atp.
The White House has acknowledged that this intelligence was included in a Presidential Daily Brief which passed before Trump. Their excuse for Trump's inaction, is that Trump didn't read it. However, that excuse has been rendered moot, because Trump is calling the whole story a "hoax" and "fake news" designed to hurt him politically. It wouldn't have made a difference even if he had read it. He wouldn't believe it. I don't think there is any amount of evidence that could lead Trump to believe it, because he doesn't want to believe it. Trump wants there to be doubt, so he can give Putin and Russia the benefit of any doubt. That is a bizarre stance coming from the President of the United States.

If you are saying that there is no proof that Russian bounties were paid to the Taliban? I would point to those intercepts of financial data which corroborate what was gleaned from the interrogations of Taliban detainees. I haven't mentioned Russian collusion. You are trying to change the subject. (but to that end, there was the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower, which Donald Trump Jr. lied about)

Because Obama publicly sided with a denial from Vladimir Putin over a conclusion reached by his own Director of National Intelligence and the entire US Intelligence Community, right? Sure thing.
He did? Huh. Guess I missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out though.

That's a significant revelation. Nobody in the Obama Administration is denying this. The only person denying this... and he called the whole story a hoax, once again today.... is President Donald Trump.
No, no. Tell us more about how much tougher Obama was on Russia. You just got exposed and not the kind that you and GoBigOrangeUT do together.

Schiff isn't denying the story. What was he supposed to do? Reveal classified information? Schiff doesn't have the authority to take any action on this. Trump does, but he is still calling the entire story a hoax and insisting that Russia hasn't paid bounties to members of the Taliban. You must be able to see the big difference here.
Hold on, so now you are saying someone shouldn’t reveal classified intel? Good grief do you ever stand for something and actually stick with it? Cue whataboutism in 3...2...1...

He did? Huh. Guess I missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out though.
That post you replied to, was written in the form of a question, not a statement (hence, the reason for the question mark). I was asking you, because that is the only way that there could be any parallels between Obama and Trump on Russia.

Hold on, so now you are saying someone shouldn’t reveal classified intel? Good grief do you ever stand for something and actually stick with it? Cue whataboutism in 3...2...1...
A member of Congress can't... but I am glad that we learned about this.

That post you replied to, was written in the form of a question, not a statement (hence, the reason for the question mark). I was asking you, because that is the only way that there could be any parallels between Obama and Trump on Russia.
Oh but that’s completely untrue BB my fine feathered friend. Doberman just dropped a beautiful parallel.

You know what’s sad though? What’s sad is that if all of this is true we’re arguing about 2 men running this country that have done nothing about it! That’s what’s sad! It isn’t about Dems or Reps. It should be about American lives but the politicians are driving wedges in our society and it isn’t just Trump.

A member of Congress can't... but I am glad that we learned about this.
Oh but others have. How does the NYT get stories? What did Bolton do? I’m sure you think he’s a great patriot too because he said mean things about Trump.

By the way, it became a statement when you answered your own question.

The White House has acknowledged that this intelligence was included in a Presidential Daily Brief which passed before Trump. Their excuse for Trump's inaction, is that Trump didn't read it. However, that excuse has been rendered moot, because Trump is calling the whole story a "hoax" and "fake news" designed to hurt him politically. It wouldn't have made a difference even if he had read it. He wouldn't believe it. I don't think there is any amount of evidence that could lead Trump to believe it, because he doesn't want to believe it. Trump wants there to be doubt, so he can give Putin and Russia the benefit of any doubt. That is a bizarre stance coming from the President of the United States.

If you are saying that there is no proof that Russian bounties were paid to the Taliban? I would point to those intercepts of financial data which corroborate what was gleaned from the interrogations of Taliban detainees. I haven't mentioned Russian collusion. You are trying to change the subject. (but to that end, there was the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower, which Donald Trump Jr. lied about)

You sure have clamped down on this story. I really do not think anyone cares about this non story. I would be more surprised the Russian Intelligence did not do this as they do other more unsavory things that affect us. Just like we do to them.

Oh but that’s completely untrue BB my fine feathered friend. Doberman just dropped a beautiful parallel.

You know what’s sad though? What’s sad is that if all of this is true we’re arguing about 2 men running this country that have done nothing about it! That’s what’s sad! It isn’t about Dems or Reps. It should be about American lives but the politicians are driving wedges in our society and it isn’t just Trump.
However, Trump is the only person calling it a hoax. So, in a way, this is about Trump... and why is he taking Russia's side? Why does he always side with Russia? That is not an unreasonable question. It is strange.

Last edited:
You sure have clamped down on this story. I really do not think anyone cares about this non story. I would be more surprised the Russian Intelligence did not do this as they do other more unsavory things that affect us. Just like we do to them.
Looking at statements from Senate Republicans this week... that is not true at all. And there is plenty of evidence that the GRU was paying bounties to members of the Taliban. And if it really would surprise you if Russia wasn't doing things like this... then it should bother you that Trump has already called the whole story a "hoax" and "fake news" drummed up to hurt his re-election campaign. He doesn't want it investigated any further. That is bizarre coming from the President of the United States. Why doesn't he want this looked into?

However, Trump is the only person calling it a hoax. So, in a way, this is about Trump... and why is he taking Russia's side? Why does he always side with a Russia? That is not an unreasonable question. It is strange.

Complete the following...

(1) By far the greatest number of Trump's telephone discussions with an individual head of state were with _________________.

(2) Trump Towers are a pair of glass buildings in __________ that have borne Trump’s name since 2012. Trump doesn’t own the buildings—the situation might be less complicated if he did. Instead, Trump licenses his brand to the building’s actual owner, ___________ business magnate Aydin Dogan, who has been described as the single largest payer of taxes in ___________.

Looking at statements from Senate Republicans this week... that is not true at all. And there is plenty of evidence that the GRU was paying bounties to members of the Taliban. And if it really would surprise you if Russia wasn't doing things like this... then it should bother you that Trump has already called the whole story a "hoax" and "fake news" drummed up to hurt his re-election campaign. He doesn't want it investigated any further. That is bizarre coming from the President of the United States. Why doesn't he want this looked into?

IDK why he called it a hoax. Probably for political purposes and maybe because another fruitless investigation is a waste of time. It has been going on for years and everything that comes up will only be attributed to him. You guys have investigated him over everything and it is tiresome.

IDK why he called it a hoax. Probably for political purposes and maybe because another fruitless investigation is a waste of time. It has been going on for years and everything that comes up will only be attributed to him. You guys have investigated him over everything and it is tiresome.
There is not a good reason for Donald Trump to be calling this intelligence a hoax. There is not a good reason for why Donald Trump always sides with Putin's denial. That an American President keeps publicly defending Russia like this, is strange... and it is tiresome.

VN Store

Back