Russia bounty on US troops

LOL. Sure, he has. Since day one, Trump has done nothing but try to remove sanctions from Russia and he has done whatever he could to keep from implementing new ones... and he hasn't enforced the sanctions which are in place. He had no choice but to sign the sanctions bill in August of 2017 because it had passed Congress with a veto proof majority. Trump has sided with Putin at every turn and lobbied to have them admitted back in to the G 7. No American President has ever been this slavishly devoted to assisting an adversary before.

It. Doesn't. Matter. How. You. Type. It. Trump. Is. Putin's. Patsy.
Time to drop this on your clueless ass again. I think this makes like four times.

Trump’s Russia Policy Is Better Than Obama’s Was

Reactions: tennvols77
It’s idiocy to exclude a major world power from the collective of the rest of the world powers. I laughed when this token play was put in place. It’s better to have them there and hammer their asses face to face on their expansionist policy I’d submit.

I'm 50/50 on this, because, I've always said Russia is the best ally to have just because of China. I want a relation with them, and them more reliant on us. However, they are Ruskies, and not to be trusted too much.

So Trump sending weapons that can one shot Russian tanks proves he loves Putin. I’m learning a lot today.
You are leaving out a key detail:

The Ukrainians cannot actually use the anti-tank missiles in the conflict against pro-Russian separatists based on the terms of the sale. Under the rules of the sale, the Javelins have to be stored in western Ukraine, which is far from the frontlines of the ongoing conflict in the eastern part of the country. In short, the Javelins were essentially provided to Ukraine under the condition that they not be used in the conflict zone. A top staffer in the US embassy in the Ukraine testified in November that the Javelins serve as an important deterrent but aren't actively employed in combat operations right now.

If that is all you have in support of the theory that Trump has in any way been tough on Russia? It isn't much.... but I would bet that you didn't even know that was the case. You seem like a typically ignorant Trump sheep herder.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
And they weren’t permanently expelled either. It was political BS when it was done.

Group of Eight - Wikipedia

What’s rather hilarious is the EU being in the group.
Political BS? They illegally annexed Crimea. There is no way you are this passionately Pro-Russia... you are acting this way only because Trump does. That makes you a sheep.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Political BS? They illegally annexed Crimea. There is no way you are this passionately Pro-Russia... you are acting this way only because Trump does. That makes you a sheep.
No I’m not. But a dumbass token “take your ball and go home” show when by their own admission was BS (they were suspended not expunged) was stupid. Keep them there and collectively hammer their asses all day long and twice on Sunday.

And they weren’t permanently expelled either. It was political BS when it was done.

Group of Eight - Wikipedia

What’s rather hilarious is the EU being in the group.
The objective of the Group of Seven (or whatever number of members there are), is to serve as an international intergovernmental economic organization consisting of the largest IMF-advanced countries in the world. So, in that sense, it's only hilarious that Russia was ever a member in the first place.

(Per Investopedia.com) These are the top 10 economies in the world by GDP:

1) The United States
2) China
3) Japan
4) Germany
5) India
6) The United Kingdom
7) France
8) Italy
9) Brazil
10) Canada

It's funny, but I don't see Russia anywhere on this list. They are not an economic power.

Reactions: tvolsfan
The objective of the Group of Seven (or whatever number of members there are), is to serve as an international intergovernmental economic organization consisting of the largest IMF-advanced countries in the world. So, in that sense, it's only hilarious that Russia was ever a member in the first place.

(Per Investopedia.com) These are the top 10 economies in the world by GDP:

1) The United States
2) China
3) Japan
4) Germany
5) India
6) The United Kingdom
7) France
8) Italy
9) Brazil
10) Canada

It's funny, but I don't see Russia anywhere on this list. They are not an economic power.
So where is the EU on that list of “countries”. And why the double dipping on EU member countries and the EU?

Oh yeah and it’s absolutely great to factor in say Brazil over Russia with regards to the world wide economy. 😂 (hint so you don’t step on your d$&@ Brazil isn’t a member. Or India 😂)

So where is the EU on that list of “countries”. And why the double dipping on EU member countries and the EU?

Oh yeah and it’s absolutely great to factor in say Brazil over Russia with regards to the world wide economy. 😂 (hint so you don’t step on your d$&@ Brazil isn’t a member. Or India 😂)
Brazil shouldn't be a member... and neither should Russia. They are not an economic power.

LOL. Sure, he has. Since day one, Trump has done nothing but try to remove sanctions from Russia and he has done whatever he could to keep from implementing new ones... and he hasn't enforced the sanctions which are in place. He had no choice but to sign the sanctions bill in August of 2017 because it had passed Congress with a veto proof majority. Trump has sided with Putin at every turn and lobbied to have them admitted back in to the G 7. No American President has ever been this slavishly devoted to assisting an adversary before.

It. Doesn't. Matter. How. You. Type. It. Trump. Is. Putin's. Patsy.
You actually believe this. 🤣🤣🤣

Then they should be in the G 6 7 8 9 10...

Again it almost looks like another useless organization I’d guess since it isn’t consistent from your own data 🤷‍♂️
You cannot make a credible case for Russia being an economic power. That is all I'm saying. Per MarketWatch, the ruble is the world's worst performing currency... but you want Russia in the G 7? That makes no sense.

You cannot make a credible case for Russia being an economic power. That is all I'm saying. Per MarketWatch, the ruble is the world's worst performing currency... but you want them in the G 7? That makes no sense.
No you’re not saying anything. You’re screeching “but Trump” and the data YOU provided shows how BS the damn organization is in the first place. Another exclusionary boys club.

F it let’s pull out.

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back