RIP Keith Hatfield aka Hatvol

c/p from another forum:

Dear Auburn, With your football contest against my alma mater now less than a week away, I feel this is an appropriate time for me to remind you of my feelings for you. I hate you. I hate your backward little cow college. I hate your players, coaches, students, administrators, fans, alumni, janitors, and cafeteria workers. I hate your multiple mascots. I hate you to the point I root for both Alabama and Al Qaeda against you. I hate the fact your supporters, with their cow feces caked work boots, will be allowed inside Neyland Stadium next week. I hate you to the point that I have rooted for Texas to defeat you. I hate you so viciously that I don't even root for you against Vanderbilt, I simply hope the ground opens up and swallows both teams and their supporters. I hate you enough to hope you go winless and scoreless every season. I hope this clears up any ambiguity about my thoughts regarding your institution and its supporters. Have a nice day. Sincerely, Hatvol96

DANG!! Auburn?? I could see it if Bama. LOL what a Writer!

Reactions: volfan2024
Sorry to hear. Much too young for such things. He was must read material years ago. Could slice you up seven different ways before you knew it. RIP

Well dang. I know Im way late . Took the time to map out my entire trip to NYC once not to mention my visit to Rush Street while in Chicago. Had to understand his way or you get lost quick.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Damn. I hate to hear this. I remember having some heavy and fun debates with him way back in the day. RIP Buddy

Dang I never knew that Hat passed away. Sad to see this. Rich Rollin passed many years ago too, iirc. Have we lost anyone else?

Dang I never knew that Hat passed away. Sad to see this. Rich Rollin passed many years ago too, iirc. Have we lost anyone else?
Govt Mule posted a lot in the Lady Vols thread. He posted some time before Covid that he had (?) esophageal cancer, I think, and that he was leaving VN. He was a good guy.

So was Hatvol a Knoxville resident? He must have been well-known outside of VN, too.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back