Riley to USC…the inevitable Josh Heupel to OU freak out thread

Cherry pick all you want. You said USC hasn't been on OU's level in terms of the draft. That isn't remotely true.
No I genuinely asked... I couldn't remember. You cherry picked 2015-now to prove a point and I just altered one year to prove mine. No reason to twist it man. I just don't see USC as a step up at this time.

Praise Jesus our coach likes us, he really, really likes us.

Can you imagine the amount of purely baseless speculative threads on here we'd have to endure while we waited and waited for the truth? I for one will not miss those however.....

Grudes was spotted flying over Tyson airport today at approximately 2:13 pm

Reactions: volinvegas
With the job Beamer did at South Carolina this year, he's lucky if they'll buy him a bagel for breakfast tomorrow morning.
Beamer actually did a decent job at SC this year, especially considering the lack of QB play. I'd be good with him or M. Stoops going to OK, as it can only help us in recruiting and gaining further traction in the East.

Reactions: Remy
I would seriously question Heupel's judgement if he turns down OU wanting to interview or offer him the job. I would also question OU's judgement if they didn't pursue him....

If Heupel isn't pursued, its our gain.
I understand your stance, however i would question Hueple for considering going back after being thrown under the bus and fired by them. I wouldn't go back to my old job for more money if the same guy that fired me was still running things. Boss might catch feelings and burn me again with less remorse this time. I do see why people would think on the surface, that him going back would sound so tempting.

I understand your stance, however i would question Hueple for considering going back after being thrown under the bus and fired by them. I wouldn't go back to my old job for more money if the same guy that fired me was still running things. Boss might catch feelings and burn me again with less remorse this time. I do see why people would think on the surface, that him going back would sound so tempting.

He wouldn’t be going back to his old job. He’d be running the program.

Reactions: volinvegas
inb4 vols fans think Tennessee is too good for Heup to leave when a coach literally just left Oklahoma.
Exactly, heupel just went 11 and 1 and we are going sec championship!!! Blue font as no one even saban could've done it with our roster. But as pleased with heupel as i am folks will crown him as next ou head coach. In my opinion he stays true to vols till the end

This troll job has been on both boards all night and both boards are laughingView attachment 416172

You mad?

I thought this was a place to discuss Tennessee Football

Thats right! Some of you just like to hear only one side

Besides, that tweet has been posted on every Tennessee page and I wasnt going to go through every post to see if its been posted

He wouldn’t be going back to his old job. He’d be running the program.
Oh, you mean he would be the head coach or something? , and Bob Stoops wouldn't be on the ADs @@@ like a dingleberry? I think you got my point and act as if I meant he was going back as Offensive Coordinator. I ignore how you ignored my logic of the same people in charge there that fired him are still there and simply agree with you that he would be running the program there. Honestly tho, we don't need to argue over HYPEotheticals. We both know now that coach isn't going anywhere.

VN Store

Back