Requesting prayers

Just a quick update on my MRI today. Overall, the doctor says it was about as good as we could hope for. There are still 2 masses that they are keeping an eye on. One is the spot where they removed the tumor. They can't tell for sure what's still cancer and what's still swelling from the radiation. The great news is that it hasn't gotten any bigger. They're gonna start me on a second round of chemo. No radiation this time though. We serve an awesome God! My platelet count was low, and they're gonna be keeping a close eye on that. I'll also have to do an MRI every 2 months.

Not growing is fantastic news. Have they ever mentioned giving you a PET scan? A PET scan is where they inject you with radioactive material that makes cancer cells light up like Christmas lights when scanned. I don’t know if the radioactive solution can cross the brain blood barrier for the cancer cells to absorb it. Anyways you are having good news so far and it is very encouraging news. God bless you and I will continue praying for complete cure.

Just a quick update on my MRI today. Overall, the doctor says it was about as good as we could hope for. There are still 2 masses that they are keeping an eye on. One is the spot where they removed the tumor. They can't tell for sure what's still cancer and what's still swelling from the radiation. The great news is that it hasn't gotten any bigger. They're gonna start me on a second round of chemo. No radiation this time though. We serve an awesome God! My platelet count was low, and they're gonna be keeping a close eye on that. I'll also have to do an MRI every 2 months.
Continued prayers for you

God is good. Continuing to pray for all of you MRBO.
Yes He is!

The last couple of days have been extraordinary. I've been amazed to see the hand of God working these last couple of days. On Saturday, one of the men at the church called and asked if we were home because he wanted to drop something off. We weren't, but I said he could leave it in my car. I was expecting a card or a book or something. I was floored when I found an envelope with money I it. The exact amount we needed to finish paying our bills for the month. He had no way of knowing that, because we haven't talked about it. But God knows. To Him be the glory!

The news yesterday was much better than we could have anticipated. We're not out of the woods yet, and we still have a long road ahead, but the doctor seemed to be amazed by how well I was responding to treatment. This type of cancer usually doesn't. Again, to God alone be the glory!

Finally, when we got home last night we noticed that someone had mowed our yard and cut several low hanging branches from our trees that I haven't been able to get. I don't know who. But God knows, and I give Him the praise!

Yes He is!

The last couple of days have been extraordinary. I've been amazed to see the hand of God working these last couple of days. On Saturday, one of the men at the church called and asked if we were home because he wanted to drop something off. We weren't, but I said he could leave it in my car. I was expecting a card or a book or something. I was floored when I found an envelope with money I it. The exact amount we needed to finish paying our bills for the month. He had no way of knowing that, because we haven't talked about it. But God knows. To Him be the glory!

The news yesterday was much better than we could have anticipated. We're not out of the woods yet, and we still have a long road ahead, but the doctor seemed to be amazed by how well I was responding to treatment. This type of cancer usually doesn't. Again, to God alone be the glory!

Finally, when we got home last night we noticed that someone had mowed our yard and cut several low hanging branches from our trees that I haven't been able to get. I don't know who. But God knows, and I give Him the praise!
It's amazing how God can provide!

VN Store

Back