Requesting prayers

I'm starting a separate thread per request. For those that don't already know, they found a 3 cm tumor on my brain on Friday. I met with the neurosurgeon today. They're doing surgery on the 15th to have it removed. I've asked my daughter to post updates on the progress of the operation when it's done.

Even though I've never met most of you, I consider you guys to be friends, and I value those friendships tremendously. Thank you guys for the friendship, and the awesome community that is Volnation .
I type this with tears in my eyes. I had no idea and I'm terribly regretful for that. The prayer you said for me the other day has been something that I have logged on just to read, many times. I have prayed for you, being thankful for your words. I'll continue to pray for you for offering your words, but now for your continued healing.

I type this with tears in my eyes. I had no idea and I'm terribly regretful for that. The prayer you said for me the other day has been something that I have logged on just to read, many times. I have prayed for you, being thankful for your words. I'll continue to pray for you for offering your words, but now for your continued healing.
Thank you my friend! I'm continuing to pray for you too. Lean on Christ and He will give you the strength to get through this.

VN Store

Back