Recruits loved Neyland last night.

And now, you're engaging in lies and misdirection to save face. SIGH! The tartness of your lying words sours ripe grapes. I'll just leave you and your yes men to your snake pit of deceit and butt hurtness to slither in while declining your invitation to join you. But by all means continue your attacks, they will just further reveal what species of Reptilia Serpentes you belong to. I suspect the viper family, and with good reason. Please continue, however, I'm done.

How am I attempting to save face? Apparently your ignorance knows no bounds. Much like the MSM you've attempted to twist words and pass the buck but what you've posted is there for all to see. All I did was point out your foolishness and you want to try and blame me for something that's your own fault. As far as being done, yeah you are. Not because you say so but because I'm dismissing you. Head on back to the woods and your safe space, it's apparently too dangerous for you here.

How am I attempting to save face? Apparently your ignorance knows no bounds. Much like the MSM you've attempted to twist words and pass the buck but what you've posted is there for all to see. All I did was point out your foolishness and you want to try and blame me for something that's your own fault. As far as being done, yeah you are. Not because you say so but because I'm dismissing you. Head on back to the woods and your safe space, it's apparently too dangerous for you here.

Like your yes men, you just want to contaminate VN by provoking a back and forth tit-for-tat. Further discourse with you infect my brain. So bye and begone.
Tomorrow's day, I will press the magic VN button for you and yes men all. Consider it a gift.

Like your yes men, you just want to contaminate VN by provoking a back and forth tit-for-tat. Further discourse with you infect my brain. So bye and begone.
Tomorrow's day, I will press the magic VN button for you and yes men all. Consider it a gift.

I thought you were done? So on top of everything else that you are you're also a liar. Not a bit surprised. And as hard as you try to use "big boy" words you fail at that too. It's priceless watching you continue to fall flat on your face. Once again, you're dismissed, little fella.

Ole Jimmy asked two different guests today if this was going to hurt recruiting. Both times the answer was the same. Not in the least. One said "if you think what happened Saturday hurts recruiting you've not spoken to many 17 to 18 year old kids lately."

I knew that as soon as I saw a ton of #golfball on various social media sites Saturday night. Right or wrong, they loved it. Applying 40, 50, 60 year old eyes to what a 17-20 year old sees is a fruitless labor.

JVOL76V2, I delayed putting you on ignore just to give you the opportunity to exhibit that you are indeed just a loudmouth troll. Desiring only to formulate childish back and forth insulting exchanges. With that mission done, it is now magic button time. Adios.

I know your type. You and your henchmen will just sign up under another name so you can continue your trolling and attacks. Seen it all before.

Last edited:
Still an embarrassing look. The fact that you seem to think this was no big deal is an embarrassment. You are a good poster but your take on this is ridiculous. I am sure you would feel the same way if the same thing were to happen to Heupel at UK right?

It wont ever happen to Heupel anywhere

He isnt a sh.t stirring jac.ass.

And its an even bigger embarrassment that some of our fans need that pointed out to them.

If someone pulled out a rifle and shot a ref last night some would argue it was justified! It’s volnation, home to some real morons AND some of the greatest fans in America.
I like to think the latter outnumber the former be a wide margin but it is getting more difficult to tell

That is hyperbole and nothing more.

Reactions: onevol74
Lmao, Bama fans shoot people when they lose.

Again, there’s crazies in EVERY fanbase.
Hahaha I literally said the same thing yesterday. In fact if you Google "alabama fan kills" there's 3 or 4 people an Alabama fan murders over the game in the last decade. Even there own fans have been killed by other fans. Not to mention the trees that dude poisoned on Toomers Corner. Bama fans have no real way to say UT doesn't have class or were trash.

Most of the recruits probably dodge bullets where they are from.

Probably laughing their azzes off at white, middle aged fans, in hysterics over tossed Dasani bottles.

Intentional or not, this comment has a not-so-subtle hint of racism in it. Let’s be better than this, Doberman (and others who liked the post).

Recruiting will lag behind the upper echelon of the SEC as long as NCAA sanctions are hanging over UT's head.
Yeah......I was checking out how we stand for quite awhile earlier this morn. It's hard to believe how many in-state recruits are getting away from us to teams that are generally lower-ranked than us. We've got to concentrate on depth along the OLine and LBer mainly.

Pruitt's shenanigins and possible NCAA sanctions are simply being used by other staff's to give us a bad look and it has "some" effect. We're actually playing better ball than many anticipated and if that keeps up we could rally by NSD. We could use portal help next year also.

Reactions: rojas1187
Not my quote below. Take a wild guess who's it is.

Small hint. He's on our team.

What does ONE PLAYER’S statement (that may or may not even be true, btw… he was under the influence after all) have to do with Doberman’s post making a blanket generalization of “most of the recruits?”

Nonsense.

I get it.. your immediate rebuff is understandable and expected. Seems like I’m saying you’re a racist, but I’m not. Sharing with you that your post can be perceived as either racist at worst or simply unaware at best.

Consider that perspective or don’t.. won’t be offended either way. Anyway, back to football talk!

VN Store

Back