Recruits loved Neyland last night.

What do you white knights have to say about this? Thought it was an "embarrassing look". Kids wanna play for a fanbase this loyal, and passionate. One that has their back like this one! Get over yourselves.

Prove it. Share posts or tweets. So far, I saw one, ONE, just one tweet from what looked like a mom saying something about our fanbase being passionate.

Are they posting about it? I’m not on Twitter

I mean, ending aside, it had to be an impressionable environment for them. Come to Tennessee, big and loud stadium and you’ll likely get to play right away.

Top 24 QB tweeted in was one of greatest things he's ever been a part of basically

What do you white knights have to say about this? Thought it was an "embarrassing look". Kids wanna play for a fanbase this loyal, and passionate. One that has their back like this one! Get over yourselves.
One thing, for sure is recruits (or any open portal candidates) know that last night's electricity only happens in a hand full of places in the country...close ones would probably be Penn St, LSU, Bama. None of these teams have openings all over the field to come in and play quickly. I saw that environment last night, and also knowing we apparently don't have a village idiot coaching the team any more...gives me alot of confidence we're going to be back, and relevant quicker than Pat Forde would like.

You are also the same guy that was turning the game off after Ole Miss went up by ONE score. Please don't frame yourself as a loyal fan when you were ready to throw in the towel in the 1Q.

VN Store

Back