Recruits loved Neyland last night.

What do you white knights have to say about this? Thought it was an "embarrassing look". Kids wanna play for a fanbase this loyal, and passionate. One that has their back like this one! Get over yourselves.

Still an embarrassing look. The fact that you seem to think this was no big deal is an embarrassment. You are a good poster but your take on this is ridiculous. I am sure you would feel the same way if the same thing were to happen to Heupel at UK right?

How about you go make more posts about your Native American fetish or whatever you have lol

Just love posting insults, don't you? Well, have at it then, it's what I expect from your ilk, seen it for years. Out of his goodness, Freak tolerates such behavior up to a point, hoping offenders will self-correct. But some of you never do because you simply can't or refuse to. So continue your merry way, UTK. Oh, a pity you harbor a hatred for Native Americans, enjoy that too if you must, you might outgrow it some day, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
You are also the same guy that was turning the game off after Ole Miss went up by ONE score. Please don't frame yourself as a loyal fan when you were ready to throw in the towel in the 1Q.

burn-ice.gif

This arguing is getting stupid. Time to man up, and settle it at the waffle house. I get off at 8 tonight, go ahead and @me you sissies

*ketchup and mustard bottles are ok, but avoid bringing golf balls. WH management might get nervous and make y'all find a new venue, what with all the big storefront windows.

Reactions: joevol33
*ketchup and mustard bottles are ok, but avoid bringing golf balls. WH management might get nervous and make y'all find a new venue, what with all the big storefront windows.
Very fair point!

Reactions: tbh
They're kids. You think they didn't think that was funny? 😂

Funny had nothing to do with my OP. The point was to show where the information could be found. Anybody can flap their lips or punch letters on a keyboard and make any claim. It helps when proof of claims are provided when asked for. Does that help?

It’s a bit overblown. It’s happened plenty of times before here and at many other schools. Just bad timing media wise. I’ve been going to those games for 40 years and have seen plenty of flying cups and liquor bottles. No golf balls though. That was a bit odd

What do you white knights have to say about this? Thought it was an "embarrassing look". Kids wanna play for a fanbase this loyal, and passionate. One that has their back like this one! Get over yourselves.
Your confidence in the opinion of 1 or 2 teenage boys is amazing. You may need to set your goals a little higher for hero’s.

What else are they going to say? “No way I’m going to a school with a bunch of backward hillbillies tossin trash from the stands”

If they’re commenting at all they likely showing more class than the morons throwing trash.

Bet if they read this board they are smart enough to discount posts denigrating our entire fanbase over the folks that chunked stuff on the field. I would like to know what their take on several of the calls that sparked general questioning of the officiating. If they have been on the wrong end of similar experiences on the field they may have a different view of the situation. Agreeing with the intent but not the execution. I would have preferred a BAD CALL chant throughout the stadium that TV could not mask.

Due to the attention this game has received, I would like for independent review of ALL the close calls, no calls and spots during the game with the distribution of whether they favored UM or UT., many have to go one way or the other. The feeling in the stands was it was no where near an acceptable percentage. A 70/30 or worse split would just show a bias that cannot be tolerated. At home the amount of time Kiffin and the official along his sideline spent in dialog was for sure unacceptable and leads to a fear he was influenced. It does not help IF he was the guy that came from 20 yards down field to make THE spot as one post on this site indicated. I sure wish a clear and undisputable picture or clip would show up. The spot before and after review appeared to favor UM even if a perfect spot was still short. That is a problem.

I still want to know within the rule book how they changed our scoop and score TD as a very delayed RU:LING ON THE FIELD call and not citing a review that was supported by VIDEO evidence. The option was for the TD call to stand and let the booth do their thing. BUT they would be hard pressed to overturn the call because it was based on a judgement of grasp and control or momentum or whatever. Just like they could not overturn the call that was made. So it appeared they got together and discussed how Kiffin was unhappy and ways to change the call on the field. I don't know how they do that from the field if they all followed the play and not one ran in to spot the ball and blow the whistle. Right or wrong that would have been plain to see. What could they have come up with in their huddle? Maybe we should have made a different judgement call is not a valid on field decision. Without a detailed explanation from the officials of what rules were applied and how they were fairly retrofitted within the rule book and/or rulings

Reactions: SmokinBob
Still an embarrassing look. The fact that you seem to think this was no big deal is an embarrassment. You are a good poster but your take on this is ridiculous. I am sure you would feel the same way if the same thing were to happen to Heupel at UK right?

HAHA We would be raising three shades of hell because we have our guys' backs HAHA

In this day of 24 hour news cycles, this will blow over quicker than a fart in a hurricane. Not diminishing the ugliness of this, but some of you are wildly overreacting.
Ed O is helping, but the problem is that everyone is focusing on the actions of the fans, which IMO we cannot do, you just can’t . I don’t care what anyone says or how you justify it, you can’t get away with it. No one is looking at the calls because everyone wants to look at golf balls hitting Kiffin, or mustard or whatever . In the media’s eyes This is another instance of the crazy Tennessee fan base. Instead of focusing on the travesty of the calls everyone wants to focus on us.

VN Store

Back