'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep. Been up since 6. Went to bed at 1. Probably heading to Knoxville about 9, going to make a few stops in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge first though.
I’m building a piano bench for my daughter today. Passing the time until 7:30

Getting my annual physical for the National Guard. At least it is something to do to pass the time.

WGWTFA!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Getting my annual physical for the National Guard. At least it is something to do to pass the time.

WGWTFA!
The doc be like
WatFgp.gif

Listening to Rocky Top with my kids while I drink coffee and they eat donuts. It’s a good day.
Just did the same with my almost 14 month old. He’s been sick all week but woke up this morning feeling much better and gave me a few “woos” during rocky top. Yes, I’m passing the “woo” to the next generation.

That really doesn't mean 💩. Losing Tiyon is a big blow, no "next man up" is as good as him or they would be the #1. I really like that the staff is accountable and doesn't get into excuses either, but it really doesn't mean crap when it comes to winning or losing this game. This was already a toss-up game at best, and if Tiyon can't go, it makes a Ol Piss win more likely.

It does mean 💩. I think we can all agree, Tennessee for the last decade has lost a lot of games between the ears before the ball was kicked off.

I agree completely, Tiyon at full strength is an advantage for the Vols. I also believe there is a path to victory if he doesn’t play a snap.

Each week is a one game season. Plenty of teams have figured out how to win games like this when in Tennessee’s position…depth issues and a couple of key guys banged up.

You walk in that stadium tonight convinced you can win, and the odds increase immensely that you will.

VN Store

Back