'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

Anyone seen Ole Miss injury situation?

I believe their starting LG and one of their receivers - Jonathan Mingo is out.

Anything else?

if mingo is out, that's a big deal. drummond is the 1A receiver, but mingo and sanders are pretty much tied as the 2A. mingo is averaging about 20 ypc this year.

if mingo is out, that's a big deal. drummond is the 1A receiver, but mingo and sanders are pretty much tied as the 2A. mingo is averaging about 20 ypc this year.
Mingo broke a bone in his foot and didn’t play vs bama or arky, I haven’t seen anything on him for our game yet.

I've seen at least one commentator come out and say that they think Pitt is the best team in the ACC. Interesting take and not proven wrong yet imo
I just pulled some stats and rn Pitt is the #1 in O efficiency in the country. They are in fact the highest overall efficiency team in the ACC. I would tell you what the vols are but it would probably get people a little too excited lol

Next. Man. Up.
This is a “no excuses” staff. I’m not worried. They will figure it out.
That really doesn't mean 💩. Losing Tiyon is a big blow, no "next man up" is as good as him or they would be the #1. I really like that the staff is accountable and doesn't get into excuses either, but it really doesn't mean crap when it comes to winning or losing this game. This was already a toss-up game at best, and if Tiyon can't go, it makes a Ol Piss win more likely.

VN Store

Back