'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Ole Miss Pregame/Game Thread

Very similar to the Bama Ole Miss game.. Kiffin didn't learn his lesson and his arrogance gets them beat.. Ole Miss doesn't covert on multiple 4th downs missing out on multiple chances to put points on the board. By the time they make adjustments, we've pulled too far ahead. 42-21 Vols

If we hold them to 21 Tim Banks should get a street named after him.

Wet blanket BVS post incoming...

We're just not there yet. OM's level of competition has been better than ours, and we're still not playing with a full deck (65 or so scholarship athletes). With everything in me I hope I'm wrong. We know how to win when we come out and punch someone in the nose, but I'm not sure if we have the mentality to mount a comeback if OM gets ahead 14-17 points.
george-bush-angry.gif

Wet blanket BVS post incoming...

We're just not there yet. OM's level of competition has been better than ours, and we're still not playing with a full deck (65 or so scholarship athletes). With everything in me I hope I'm wrong. We know how to win when we come out and punch someone in the nose, but I'm not sure if we have the mentality to mount a comeback if OM gets ahead 14-17 points.
We came back against Pitt

Proved then we can handle adversity.

This is the reason I feel like I have a really good chance.

We just saw our offense eviscerate a couple teams. And ya look at Ole Miss giving up 51 points even though Arkansas had two turnovers.

AND

Ole Miss runs a 3-2-6 defense....we saw what happened against 3 down lineman at Mizzou.

While our defense has been solid and it's going to be healthier going into this game.
Although I’m not for people getting fired…. It’d be nice to run all over Ole Miss and get their DL Coach in trouble.

Actually, Velus will get chances to score on kick returns if no penalties, but the game diff will be a 3 point play.
I just don't know if that 3 point play will be a score or miss

Roman Harper just picked UT to beat Ole Miss this weekend. Said the team with 1 or 2 stops in this game will win and he knows who it is. Said he wasn’t gonna give it away then did anyways. “Said he’s calling his shot. Tennessee will be ranked after this weekend. Knoxville is back. Rocky Top will be loud Saturday night.”

Ole Miss 45
Vols 42

I think we can win but this a see it to believe game for me. Would be a huge win. Hopefully we can pull it out. GBO! 🍊

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back