Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bituli reminds me of another LB that came in and wound growing into an undersized NG that was a solid player, Shazzon Bradley.

I officiated Bradley in wrestling in HS...no knock on Bituli at all, but he isn't in the same class athletically as Bradley. Very, very few are as Bradley had the body of a Greek god as a sophomore in HS...definition of a freak.

Crazy story about him.His senior year he had just won the state heavyweight wrestling title. Thirty minutes and a drive across town he shows up for the state power lifting championships still in his wrestling uni.The tournament had been on going and was all most over.He walks in ask what the highs are in all 3 lifts.With no warm ups wins the bench,squat,and dead lift.Thus making him win 2 state titles on the same day about an hour apart.

Know him and his family well. He also competed in the first annual Mr Athens bodybuilding competition hosted by a local gym. Didn't do anything other than get a speedo and dominated...

He was a freak athletically at a very early age.

Shazzon pinned our HW wrestler in under a minute. Not so interesting until I tell you the one he pinned went on to play football as a OT at Alabama>
We were shocked when it happened.

Last edited:
Ok ok, Shazon was weighing in at wrestling tournament. I was standing beside our coach. For some reason Shazon drops trowel and jumps on the scales naked.

Our coach leans over and says, wholly crap his pecker could wrestle 105.

Reactions: 7 people
Ok ok, Shazon was weighing in at wrestling tournament. I was standing beside our coach. For some reason Shazon drops trowel and jumps on the scales naked.

Our coach leans over and says, wholly crap his pecker could wrestle 105.

I literally LOL while reading this. My family looks at me weird and asks "what's so funny". I wanted to tell them but I figured my little ones didn't need to hear.

Good story though.

Last edited:
Are you originally from Powell? I have my PhD (Powell High Diploma). I live just up Heiskell Rd now. Shazzon goes to Powell Church (across from library).

No, I went to Karns, moved to Powell in 2001. I think it was my father in law who mentioned him working at Oak Ridge, because he works there too.

Last edited:
Warrior and Byrd have committed. Byrd will be announced on Monday and Warrior will announce on NSD but would not be surprised if Auburn leaks news of his commitment. By the way, Warrior has been a silent for more than a month. Butch orchestrating a big NSD.

The whole crew is here now. Now it's a party.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back