Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlcoVOLic

skeeter is/was heavily connected in the AD like GFW was/is. maybe more so iirc.
I thought I read GFW worked at Trecs? OCI and skeeter return on the same day? GFW hands out towels and players and coaches jaw recruiting Info to him...

All a bit strange. I think OV is legit tho. I notice GFW agrees or posts similar stuff following OV posts or after paid sites drop nuggets of info.

However I love recruiting and this time of the year. All very exciting leading up to NSD. Regardless of validity of any of these characters I enjoy reading all the posts especially when going through cfb withdraws.

NSD could be fun this year!

Dust10

A Drain.
I thought I read GFW worked at Trecs? OCI and skeeter return on the same day? GFW hands out towels and players and coaches jaw recruiting Info to him...

All a bit strange. I think OV is legit tho. I notice GFW agrees or posts similar stuff following OV posts or after paid sites drop nuggets of info.

However I love recruiting and this time of the year. All very exciting leading up to NSD. Regardless of validity of any of these characters I enjoy reading all the posts especially when going through cfb withdraws.

I'm pretty sure GFW works in the Thornton Athletic Center in academics. And I believe he is legit for sure.

LouderVol

Last of XVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure GFW works in the Thornton Athletic Center in academics. And I believe he is legit for sure.
not trying to be defensive, or back track, but I consider the Thorton Center to be part of the AD. right or wrong thats how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors