Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
skeeter is/was heavily connected in the AD like GFW was/is. maybe more so iirc.

I thought I read GFW worked at Trecs? OCI and skeeter return on the same day? GFW hands out towels and players and coaches jaw recruiting Info to him...

All a bit strange. I think OV is legit tho. I notice GFW agrees or posts similar stuff following OV posts or after paid sites drop nuggets of info.

However I love recruiting and this time of the year. All very exciting leading up to NSD. Regardless of validity of any of these characters I enjoy reading all the posts especially when going through cfb withdraws.

NSD could be fun this year!

I thought I read GFW worked at Trecs? OCI and skeeter return on the same day? GFW hands out towels and players and coaches jaw recruiting Info to him...

All a bit strange. I think OV is legit tho. I notice GFW agrees or posts similar stuff following OV posts or after paid sites drop nuggets of info.

However I love recruiting and this time of the year. All very exciting leading up to NSD. Regardless of validity of any of these characters I enjoy reading all the posts especially when going through cfb withdraws.

I'm pretty sure GFW works in the Thornton Athletic Center in academics. And I believe he is legit for sure.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm pretty sure GFW works in the Thornton Athletic Center in academics. And I believe he is legit for sure.

not trying to be defensive, or back track, but I consider the Thorton Center to be part of the AD. right or wrong thats how I see it.

Reactions: 1 person
The last 3 pages is like a walk down the recruiting forums history. Legit my favorite 3 or so pages I have read in months.

Hi wu, skeeter, oci, thunder. Incredible.

Reactions: 3 people
The last 3 pages is like a walk down the recruiting forums history. Legit my favorite 3 or so pages I have read in months.

Hi wu, skeeter, oci, thunder. Incredible.

Agreed. I rarely post but read at least once a day. Cool to see these characters back in the saddle.

I've always thought skeet had a connection of some sort. He's a C3 source.

Not so for OCI - he's an E5.

GFW, though, has proven to be A1 in terms of reliability. Rock solid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back