Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OrangeVenom is Vol royalty so if he says it, it's 100% grade A intel. Likewise with Vol34. Both are VFLs and every Vol fan has watched them.

GFW - whoever he is - has real access and you can take his to the bank, too. LWS generally has the pulse of the team. Never bet against LWS.

All info is perishable and has a shelf life. But if these guys say it, it's gold at that moment. But no one has a long term crystal ball.

Notorious seems to have some juice, too.

Wait...is OV ritzmann?

OrangeVenom is Vol royalty so if he says it, it's 100% grade A intel. Likewise with Vol34. Both are VFLs and every Vol fan has watched them.

GFW - whoever he is - has real access and you can take his to the bank, too. LWS generally has the pulse of the team. Never bet against LWS.

All info is perishable and has a shelf life. But if these guys say it, it's gold at that moment. But no one has a long term crystal ball.

Notorious seems to have some juice, too.

Is it public who OV is?

Reactions: 1 person
A. It isn't a guess. Skeeter has been hit or miss and OCI has just been miss 95% of the time. It isn't anything personal against them, just what it is. I know you've been on here long enough to know this.

B. Suck it

What's worse than missing on a recruit prediction?

A) being the douchebag that hates on the poster
B) using an anonymous message board to boost you self worth at the expense of others.
C) missing on a prediction that costs your favorite team a good recruit
D) all of the above

Answer key: D

B) using an anonymous message board to boost you self worth at the expense of others.
D) all of the above

"You" mad?

All VN needs is rexvol, MidFielder, Montrell Hardy, matts42012, Lord Vader, Sabanocchio, g8terh8ter_eric, Escape Goat, lylsmorr, MrBamSeydu, jmoore_21, MikeHamiltonFan, Kingston Vol, volunteerlane, ORANGE & WHITE, Ravenheart, SigNu_VolFan, KnoxVillain, etc. to show up & the recruiting forum will be partying like it's 2009.

Im impressed with the list you put together. I haven't seen montrell hardy in a while. Hes always a good drive by from time to time.

D) all of the above

E) posters just show up under a different screen name.

"you" Thought I was Rucker, and Escape Goat was Callahan for a long time..it was fun messin with him. That's why all the old Night Shift guys call me ruck. ��

All VN needs is rexvol, MidFielder, Montrell Hardy, matts42012, Lord Vader, Sabanocchio, g8terh8ter_eric, Escape Goat, lylsmorr, MrBamSeydu, jmoore_21, MikeHamiltonFan, Kingston Vol, volunteerlane, ORANGE & WHITE, Ravenheart, SigNu_VolFan, KnoxVillain, etc. to show up & the recruiting forum will be partying like it's 2009.

Name drop city

I'm pretty sure GFW works in the Thornton Athletic Center in academics. And I believe he is legit for sure.

I am not going to throw GFW under the bus. I know where he went to high school and know he is a legit dude and we have common friends........I am old and he is not and he is legit as anyone ever. With that said, things can change and he is always saying what he is hearing. I even had Freak once clean up something that might give him away.

Skeeter was in AD and is not anymore. But, outside of Tee, he has been good with what he has known.

OCI 3 amigos enough said

my two cents I had major inside info once but was ridiculed when shared then vidicated..........just the way VN is

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back