Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sgm on it and that's it. Bruin, d4h, leb at least brought solid opinions based on something. Sgm always be crying

Don't see him much over here. He gets an ass full of buckshot every time he shows up over here so he doesn't stay long. If there's a post/poster I don't care for, I'll just thumb on by.

Yeah I heard he was doing something at Oakridge, but could not remember what.

Crazy story about him.His senior year he had just won the state heavyweight wrestling title. Thirty minutes and a drive across town he shows up for the state power lifting championships still in his wrestling uni.The tournament had been on going and was all most over.He walks in ask what the highs are in all 3 lifts.With no warm ups wins the bench,squat,and dead lift.Thus making him win 2 state titles on the same day about an hour apart.

Reactions: 4 people
Crazy story about him.His senior year he had just won the state heavyweight wrestling title. Thirty minutes and a drive across town he shows up for the state power lifting championships still on his wrestling uni.The tournament had been on going and was all most over.He walks in ask what the highs are in all 3 lifts.With no warm ups wins the bench,squat,and dead lift.Thus making him win 2 state titles on the same day about an hour apart.

That's freakin' nuts. When I see him I'm going to surprise him with that little nugget. You better not be lying to me Elvis!

That's freakin' nuts. When I see him I'm going to surprise him with that little nugget. You better not be lying to me Elvis!

Iam not.First time I saw him play he was a sophomore at Mc they were playing Rhea County and Andy Kelly was the qb.He's playing mlb.The first play of the game Rhea runs a student body toss sweep to the wide side of the field.He takes off towards the running back and tackles him on the side line for a 2 or 3 yard gain.No biggie normal football play.Except every one he touched on the play were all still laying on the field.The 2 different guys that's tried to block him and the back all laying on the field in pain.Never seen one player create that much havoc on one play.Then I found out later he was only a sophomore.He was a man already.He was like 6.1 235 then.

So I was playing trivia crack and just had the question, what color do you get when you mix black and white?

It was submitted by a bama fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back