Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take responsibility for that, I should have known the room temp and I didn’t. I did not know the results of 247 dropping kids (for no reason may I add). According to Callahan it was a wash overall but nothing is in their film that wasn’t there 2 months ago. I also tried to respond to questions and be honest, I should have just waited to respond. No one to blame there but myself as well. I know ‘where I’m posting’ and have tried my best to respect that and be respectful. I actually take pride in that, yesterday, I failed. I took exception to the word troll and I shouldn’t have. 3/4 of everything I’ve posted now for 10 years has been pro UT, bringing good news or info. My history reflects that. You know that. Trolls don’t pray for people on this board or bring ‘good news’ to try to lift the spirits of people if you are ‘trolling’ them. I’m sorry to those I let down, including myself.
1590097229385.gif

Okay, here is my serious suggestion. Sometimes taking in some fresh air during a hike can helpView attachment 281705
We have 3 women in here arguing with someone and you post the most ignorant tone deaf pic you could right now. But, you’re somehow more educated than the rest of us hillbilly worker types. Intelligence trumps education, once again. Lulz

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Everyone in NY wears them unless you are just out for a jog.

I was on a private beach with literally no one on it except the occasion rain just walking down it. Two ladies were walking with masks on. Literally no one within hundreds of yards most of the time, but they got it wrapped up 😂
Totally different world down here

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
That's the bar? 100%? Lol 10 post above you is a post proclaiing that we are getting this kid and Mims directly because of statements from AV.

I have three kids at home under 6. White knuckling this $hit.

I am curious. How do you justify hating Cade Mays for using expletives and being a big old meanie on the football field in high school. You have used at least three expletives in posts you gave made today, as well as being quite confrontational. It is nice to see you holding others to standards that you do not hold yourself too.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I think I am at this point, too. I lean that way but have obviously expressed my concern about this entire situation. But I am tired of reading "bombshell" studies that support either side. As I said previously, the propaganda machine is in full force on both sides. Not sure I can put much stock into anything.

I agree, that ole "bombshell" has been a dud on a regular basis for quite some time. Time to move on to the next flavor of the month.

We all see what is happening through our own prisms. There will be variations for each person who sees the same thing. So even if numbers, treatments, mitigation procedures, etc. were trustworthy we would see them differently. As a result I pay very little attention to "expert" assumptions, unknown sources, dialog, reporting etc. Lies, misrepresentations, misinterpretations, and disinformation are the same - deviations from truth. I only want to depend on absolute truth. The rest is noise and smokescreen.

I try to compare every major issue, event, etc. against what God's Word says. That includes COVID-19. I will not go all Biblical warrior on here since I tend to get too wordy. I recognize my prism will be different from everybody else, so no point in starting something. But what is happening now, happened with the ancients over 6000 years ago. The tools may be different, but the war is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back