Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on this forum for almost a decade at this point. Some have been complete a$$holes, but others haven't been bad at all.

Same. But they should all know their place. Which is a Tennessee board. Bringing info is good. Respectful debate is fine. But they shouldn't dish out criticism or snarky remarks and deserve it tenfold in return if they do.

I asked a general question, and am being personally attacked as a result. I'm not sure where the personal gain is in that. Feel free to enlighten me though.

Yeah, this was your opening 'general' question.

"Isn't it crazy that the most Republican states see the majority of job losses?"

Followed by this...

Right? Due to the lack of education in those states there are more blue collar jobs. Less educated people are easier to manipulate as well. Could that be way the blue collar workers vote for tax cuts for the wealthy and against a higher minimum wage?

So, what was your personal gain in that?

I’m on your side...I’m skeptical of the whole thing..

I thought it odd that a stock/investment group was posting such...even though I understand why.

I think I am at this point, too. I lean that way but have obviously expressed my concern about this entire situation. But I am tired of reading "bombshell" studies that support either side. As I said previously, the propaganda machine is in full force on both sides. Not sure I can put much stock into anything.

I wasn't knocking you, AV, or anyone else. It was a fact. AV has missed on UGA recruits when we were head to head with them. He consistently stated that we were in the lead, smile emoji, whatever. He continues to tell us that we are in good places with recruits, but he's missed a few times now. I'm not even judging him for that! Secking said he was 0-4, and he is. I don't get why that's controversial. Everyone in here was piling on the guy when he stood up for himself. R E A D
I'm a librarian that used to be a teacher that taught kids how to READ. I have that covered. Read this again.... He has not missed on anyone. He is only telling us what he is told. Best to accept that for what it is.

lol. duuuude. 2 things: lowest common denominator....vicitm.

and that's all you need to know.

anyone that wants to talk in circles, you know where to go................lol.

Oh, you're still here...
Apparently I'm not the only one that 'wants to talk in circles"
Lol I'm definitely not a victim, but I respect your opinion.

And sweet ass oda ain’t a dude. 0-2
Why are we cursed with garbage fans like this? I don't know any other fanbase with so many apologists for hated rivals..it makes me wanna puke. These arseholes will 💩 all over fellow Vols, but kiss rivals asses...I will never understand it.

Last edited:
He said he was poor. Is it bad to express empathy?
EFT6.gif

Reactions: ColoradoVol8
Because he was being attacked by others in the thread pitting him against AV, so he responded with a pretty good retort. I don't blame him. As obnoxious as UGA, Aub, and Gator fans are, this board is quickly morphing into the same $hit because we got some good recruits in the last month. We use to have some cool users from other fanbases around who would give some good info. I don't know about you, but that's why I'm here. I want some insight into what's going on at UT and the SEC for FREE. Users from other fanbases bring value, and shouldn't just be thrown against the wall.
There are certain topics around here that will incite the unruly mob. CJP at the moment is one, and AV is another. Can't be remotely negative about either. Sometimes they sit you in the nega corner for a few minutes, but mostly if ppl can tell you're a Vol, they'll be cool.

AV to the best of my knowledge has never "predicted" a recruit to Tennessee, he has relayed info that was told to the staff from the recruit. Understanding the difference between a prediction and relaying information is where some of your problems seem to be. Every since I've been on here there seems to be a group that (IMO) are jealous of those that bring info and seem to be hoping we don;t get the recruit so the person bringing the info is wrong.This is followed by a period of mentioning the miss every time the opportunity is available. I've never understood this myself, knowing how teenagers are as well as how low some of the NCAA staffs can be(yes auburn, I'm looking at your childish a$$). So I'm going to TRY to explain this for the slower members. If I tell you something about me then you should assume it's true, but if I lie to you does that mean I don't know myself? No it just means I'm an a$$ for lying to you. Hope this helps.

There you go making assumptions again. My kids scored well above average in the state especially in English/Reading. Now that was actually a fact.

lol don't lecture me about teaching kids literacy as an educator in a sentence that isn't grammatically correct. Sit down.

lol. Dude was acknowledging that AV has consistently missed on GA recruits when battling for them with UGA. Which is true. I acknowledged facts and it hurt your feelings. Sorry.

And you’re not hurting my feelings at all.just simple quote where he said “100%” we were getting them.beer is on me if can or some milk which ever😁

1590093395245.gif

I despise him, but I hope he helps the Vols win. I’ve felt similar about several players in college and the pros. Not sure what your point was but I never do.
Was a point required? Simply making a query about your welfare in these trying times.

I've been on this forum for almost a decade at this point. Some have been complete a$$holes, but others haven't been bad at all.
I have to agree, they are not all bad. I just have always, like for YEARS now, had a feeling secking is a FoS passive-aggressive troll..

Just about the time I think he is a straight shooter...something he says or does makes me feel otherwise.

If you are going on a rivals board and posting good or bad...then you pretty much deserve whatever cones your way.

I do not, will not, nor have I ever posted on a rivals board, and the only time I even see something from one of their boards is when somebody links it here.

To me it feels like walking in somebody's house without being invited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back