Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean by this ^^ is that if those stupid whack job liberal commie states want to self impose the death penalty on their sports programs..then they deserve what they get...screw em all.

Sick of the wackos steering the ship. 🤬

McGill, honestly respect you and your posting history. Try this:

Wife went back to retail job today after two weeks furrow. She will interact with +/- 300 people per day. The Covid-19 rate in Colorado is approx. 1 in 300. The transmission rate is: once you have it, you give it to three. And once you have it, 5% chance you dead. What are the chances she brings it home and kills me? Slim, yes. But I believe her treating everyone like they have it is better than me soon being dead.

Tell me where I am mistaken.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
McGuill, honestly respect you and your posting history. Try this:

Wife went back to retail job today after two weeks furrow. She will interact with +/- 300 people per day. The Covid-19 rate in Colorado is approx. 1 in 300. The transmission rate is: once you have it, you give it to three. And once you have it, 5% chance you dead. What are the chances she brings it home and kills me? Slim, yes. But I believe her treating everyone like they have it is better than me soon being dead.

How bad do you need the money?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Well the 5% chance you dead would be one glaring mistake...

How bad do you need the money?

Haha

We have always been pretty conservative with the 'just in case' nut. We do have a mortgage but we good even without the gov mule through Vols kickoff. Did not apply for unemployment though she would have qualified. Figured others needed it more. Got nada from the last stimulus. It is a good problem to have.

You could also have a heart attack and die while she's at work. **** happens, then you find ways to deal with it. At what point does precaution turn into living in fear? Not saying you should court death, but I am saying you have to decide what you're willing to risk, and go from there. Death will find us all in the end. How much life you live until it does is up to you.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Read the stats for CO. Number contracted and number deceased. It is a division equation, FYI. And it is 5%.

That doesn't take into the account of the thousands that had it and never got tested because they never felt bad enough to or couldn't at the time. Just remember that. But still being cautious is still the smart thing to do for sure.

That doesn't take into the account of the thousands that had it and never got tested because they never felt bad enough to or couldn't at the time. Just remember that. But still being cautious is still the smart thing to do for sure.

Only people I have seen face to face in the last month are the Starbucks lady and my wife. Oh, yeah, and my girlfriend. Hehe

Last edited:

Plus people who got it and are/were completely asymptomatic. If the actual death rate for COVID-19 was 5%, it would be a totally different ballgame. Almost everyone would personally know someone, perhaps multiple people, who died from it. But there are potentially millions of people walking around who got it and never got tested or even had the slightest cough.

Plus people who got it and are/were completely asymptomatic. If the actual death rate for COVID-19 was 5%, it would be a totally different ballgame. Almost everyone would personally know someone, perhaps multiple people, who died from it. But there are potentially millions of people walking around who got it and never got tested or even had the slightest cough.

I honor your words. Does that matter to the three people I know that got it or the emergency room nurse that lives across the street and had to quarantine? Which family member of yours do you choose to survive it but have permanent kidney damage?

Asking for a friend.

I honor your words. Does that matter to the three people I know that got it or the emergency room nurse that lives across the street and had to quarantine? Which family member of yours do you choose to survive it but have permanent kidney damage?

Asking for a friend.
And I though Catbone and Hank were negative people. Damn, you got them beat by a country mile.

Yeah most likely Dawg if there’s room in the class. UGA not trying to sign 43 players this year like you guys. Bring on the haters.

You could say BYU
You could say Georgia St
Hell you could say Jarrett
It’s nothing new.

We can say 1980
We can say 4th and 11
We can say a gross misuse of talent
We can say South Carolina
We can say Butch Jones
Still not new.

What you can no longer deny is the Flea bags upstairs are barking about Kirby. Clock is ticking and everyone is realizing it. It’s never been about talent, it’ll always be about coaching. He can’t get over the hump and last season he did the most Butch Jones thing he could ever do. When things go wrong throw your players under the bus. On the biggest stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back