Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the big bet is on biden being able to tap the obama '08/'12 coalition. sanders excites the younger voters, but in the primary the youth vote wasn't exceeding '16 numbers, which he needed to do.

Joe Budden would have a better shot to beat Trump than Joe Biden.

Campaign slogan would be "Pump, pump, pump, pump it uuuup".

I assure it’s prob the same feeling I get when trump says he’s making America great again. It’s all just branding / politics.

That stupid phrase has been used by dozens of POTUS candidates. Trump has tainted it to the point that no candidate will say it again for many years.

Well, that can't be true. I mean, Obama already ruined America, put people in camps, bought up all the ammunition in the world, ripped the constitution in half, took all the guns away, converted us to Islam and its laws, etc.

Honestly I lost track of all the disturbing things he was supposed do to us. I even heard in 2011 that he was just waiting to get a 2nd term to release his "master plan". Can't make this stuff up.

The idea that a con or lib president will suddenly ruin a country, mostly run by larger forces at hand, is pure histrionics.
😅😅😅

Told this once but not sure it was in the RF. Had a guy approach me with a top 10 list of things Obama was absolutely going to do.

I simply questioned how #3 -
"put a massive national tax on all guns and ammo"
and #7 - "make all firearms, new and currently owned, illegal and confiscated", could both be true?
I was curious.

Guy ripped the paper from my hand, kicked the bottom of a counter, called me a communist and stormed out. It was so weird.

😅😅😅

Told this once but not sure it was in the RF. Had a guy approach me with a top 10 list of things Obama was absolutely going to do.

and #7 - "make all firearms, new and currently owned, illegal and confiscated", could both be true?
I was curious.

Guy ripped the paper from my hand, kicked the bottom of a counter, called me a communist and stormed out. It was so weird.
Politics rots the brain.

😅😅😅

I was curious.

that could have been my buddy....lol. when he starts in on obama and his theories, i just put the phone down....pick it up when it gets quiet again...lol.

That stupid phrase has been used by dozens of POTUS candidates. Trump has tainted it to the point that no candidate will say it again for many years.
the same people that dreampt up "yes we can" or "make america great again" are the same type of folks that brought you "DAT Way"....

come to think of it, Butch Jones would have been excellent in a PR role in politics.....

that's who we whould really blame for all this. Butch 5 start heart, champion of life, 63 effort, 1% better, DAT way, Jones....

commie.

Politics rots the brain.

Credit ro @jakez4ut for the Jones thought.

The behavioral studies side of me finds it fascinating, the rational side finds it frustrating.

Every president has moments of honesty, it's usually used against them by political opponents but I appreciate them. -W Bush with his admitted Katrina mishaps. - The left seized this and attacked, conservatives (at the time) went straight defensive - 'his ONLY mistake was admitting he's human and makes mistakes', they proclaimed.

Appreciated Trump's honesty with the 'standing on 5th Avenue and shooting someone' remark. It may be brash but it was honest. He didn't mean it literally, just a rough analogy of extreme "loyalty".

And I'm reminded of how true it is reading the last page of comments. With how much larger than necessary this became, mistakes were obviously made at every level. They're just human, it's gonna happen. Correcting the mistake is what's important

But to see posts proclaiming "his only mistake" and to see how popular such an unrealistic take can be...
So reminiscent of the supporter comments from the President Bush admission. And such a perfect example of the 5th Avenue analogy.

Guess our presidents (if from the favored party) must be like the B. Jones' football system, simply "infallible".😅

Credit ro @jakez4ut for the Jones thought.

The behavioral studies side of me finds it fascinating, the rational side finds it frustrating.

Every president has moments of honesty, it's usually used against them by political opponents but I appreciate them. -W Bush with his admitted Katrina mishaps. - The left seized this and attacked, conservatives (at the time) went straight defensive - 'his ONLY mistake was admitting he's human and makes mistakes', they proclaimed.

Appreciated Trump's honesty with the 'standing on 5th Avenue and shooting someone' remark. It may be brash but it was honest. He didn't mean it literally, just a rough analogy of extreme "loyalty".

And I'm reminded of how true it is reading the last page of comments. With how much larger than necessary this became, mistakes were obviously made at every level. They're just human, it's gonna happen. Correcting the mistake is what's important

But to see posts proclaiming "his only mistake" and to see how popular such an unrealistic take can be...
So reminiscent of the supporter comments from the President Bush admission. And such a perfect example of the 5th Avenue analogy.

Guess our presidents (if from the favored party) must be like the B. Jones' football system, simply "infallible".😅
people need rallying points. unfortunately for too many, that point devlolves to the lowest common denominator.

and really, that's how everyone, politicians included, likes it....it's all a distraction. from what? who knows. i'm sure it's bad though.
:)

Reactions: chargervol
We woke. With nothing else to do people got to see the fear propaganda machine up close and personal. Narratives to crush the market and then the reversal.
Are you being serious, or are you just stirring the pot? 🤔 I can't tell with you anymore since you decided to quit posting like a real person a few months ago, and started purposely trolling.

that could have been my buddy....lol. when he starts in on obama and his theories, i just put the phone down....pick it up when it gets quiet again...lol.

I was nervous about mocking him here, in case he was a RF poster. But then bass liked the post so I think I'm good lol

Wait, where's McGill..😳😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back