Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for your other point - you been listening to too much Limbaugh. Take off the tin foil hat.
I remember similar comments being made about media biased collusion... mocking people who thought that editors and producers sat in dark back rooms conspiring to report the news to favor some and hurt others.... then we learned of the "Journolist"... and the "conspiracy theorists" weren't the ones looking stupid.

Do you really doubt China would do something like this? We are talking about a nation that has forced 100's of millions of abortions. Have you read about the purges during the "Great Leap Forward"? Just recently there was a crackdown on Christians. Not long ago they did it to the Muslims.

Maybe a dose of Limbaugh would do you good?

I remember similar comments being made about media biased collusion... mocking people who thought that editors and producers sat in dark back rooms conspiring to report the news to favor some and hurt others.... then we learned of the "Journolist"... and the "conspiracy theorists" weren't the ones looking stupid.

Do you really doubt China would do something like this? We are talking about a nation that has forced 100's of millions of abortions. Have you read about the purges during the "Great Leap Forward"? Just recently there was a crackdown on Christians. Not long ago they did it to the Muslims.

A moral compass is a NOT priority in their modern culture.
They're a money making machine, and they don't care who gets hurt in the process.

A99AC4BF-C789-4C61-A467-745CA25377A1.gif

The gastric acid in our stomachs is composed of hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride, and sodium chloride. If that stuff doesn't eat through your stomach lining then a little cold drink ain't gonna do squat.
Thanks for answering and saving me the trouble..people get weirded out by the simplest things, when just a little research would tell you why.

Oh god, youre in mid-season recruiting worries form! :pinch: We need 22 to compete. We got more than that. The players that declared have missed almost two years of playing time between them during their career. Well overcome that loss and not forfeit the season.
wait. we're freaking out?

Reactions: Catbone
I can't wait for AOC to be old enough to embarrass herself on the debate stage. She'll probably be making millions as a CNN or MSNBC contributor by then, though.

“You can’t break through the proverbial glass ceiling. It doesn’t make sense. It’s a physical impossibility!..... I’m taking my talents to SNL”

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
Wrong, there are apparent contridictions to trip up those (perhaps like yourself) who have already decided in their heart not to believe God’s Word. It’s a biblical principle that God will let someone believe a lie if they want. Perhaps you have studied toooooo much and you have too much knowledge without any virtue, a common condition in America today.

What would qualify you to determine any of that?

yeah but the phosphoric acid and citric acid in soda IS corrosive to the enamel and bone structure of your teeth, though. the sugar in sodas further feeds bacteria. they can also throw off your stomach's acid-alkaline balance off, creating an overly acidic environment. they really are pretty terrible for you with pretty much no nutritional value. this has been abundantly documented.

Yeah, there's a reason stomach acid is contained within the stomach and not regularly passing over your teeth and esophagus.

And all acids aren't the same.
The phosphoric acid in many soft drinks, raises phosphorus levels in your blood and lowers calcium levels. So your body draws calcium from your bones leading to osteoporosis.

The side effects on kidneys and liver are just fringe benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back