Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet tea is f'n disgusting. Come on @me.

PoorSlightFoxterrier-small.gif

when i was a kid my dad showed me that coke can be used to dissolve corrosion on car battery terminals. i can't drink any of that **** anymore.
So? I have never understood how a simple chemical reaction causes so much hand wringing..I am pretty sure you don't have any corrosion in your guts...unless you swallowed a battery terminal..

lol "so?"

surely you don't think it's corrosive to ONLY car battery terminals, right?

The gastric acid in our stomachs is composed of hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride, and sodium chloride. If that stuff doesn't eat through your stomach lining then a little cold drink ain't gonna do squat.

This sucks. Bailey is so good and is going to have us ready to contend for a national title in 2021, but by then the Coronavirus will have killed us all and we won't be around to see it... :(

Vol Luck

The old fashioned Flu is statistically way more deadly than coronavirus. Coronavirus is a media sensationalized scare tactic. Same thing they did with Ebola, SARS, mad cow disease, etc.

If you are at all a conspiracy theorist, it’s not too far of a stretch to consider China having purposefully created it in a lab to stir emotion-based, knee jerk reaction worldwide and hurt the US markets / China - US trade deal (which it is now doing).

Either way, it’s waaaay blown out of proportion.

Last edited:
The gastric acid in our stomachs is composed of hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride, and sodium chloride. If that stuff doesn't eat through your stomach lining then a little cold drink ain't gonna do squat.

yeah but the phosphoric acid and citric acid in soda IS corrosive to the enamel and bone structure of your teeth, though. the sugar in sodas further feeds bacteria. they can also throw off your stomach's acid-alkaline balance off, creating an overly acidic environment. they really are pretty terrible for you with pretty much no nutritional value. this has been abundantly documented.

The old fashioned Flu is statistically way more deadly than coronavirus. Coronavirus is a media sensationalized scare tactic. Same thing they did with Ebola, SARS, mad cow disease, etc.

If you are at all a conspiracy theorist, it’s not too far of a stretch to consider China having purposefully created it in a lab to stir emotion-based, knee jerk reaction worldwide and hurt the US markets / China - US trade deal (which it is now doing).

Either way, it’s waaaay blown out of proportion.
You mean I built my auto lock shelter under my home for nothing? Now I’m trapped down here for 30 years! Dang it!!!

yeah but the phosphoric acid and citric acid in soda IS corrosive to the enamel and bone structure of your teeth, though. the sugar in sodas further feeds bacteria. they can also throw off your stomach's acid-alkaline balance off, creating an overly acidic environment. they really are pretty terrible for you with pretty much no nutritional value. this has been abundantly documented.
But they taste good

Well I've got to mix my Captain Morgan's with something, and right now that is Sprite Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back