Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys the reason as to which I am here is to report that I am hearing that this guy is only a minor acquaintance with the Whitehaven trio but doesn’t communicate with any of them in the least and he wants a motto “I don’t know the Whitehaven trio in that way” lol. Only sharing what I’m hearing because I truly love what I do.

Hey guys I used to be in the HS broadcast group 20 years ago. Just reporting what I’m hearing from my old buddies who are the janitors now. I don’t know them personally but @BigOrangeTrain heard one of them taking a **** on FaceTime with big o and they screamed go vols as they played battle *****

The only sore spot in here (besides OD) is your post to like ratio!!!!!!!!!!
It's not sore at all BGS because my self esteem isn't based on a "post to like ratio", which is largely why I don't post nearly as much as I used to. The fact you chose to bring it up reflects much more on you than it does on me.

Again, whether some choose to admit it or not, they're nothing but conformists caught up in a small mob mentality who are willing to insult others for the benefit of "likes". Kudos.

I'll leave it at that as I'm sure most would rather read posts about Baron.

It's not sore at all BGS because my self esteem isn't based on a "post to like ratio", which is largely why I don't post nearly as much as I used to. The fact you chose to bring it up reflects much more on you than it does on me.

Again, whether some choose to admit it or not, they're nothing but conformists caught up in a small mob mentality who are willing to insult others for the benefit of "likes". Kudos.

I'll leave it at that as I'm sure most would rather read posts about Baron.
Exactly the response I expected from you. Pleb like/post ratio mentality

Well...lol... I don’t know. I really like what I’m doing right now. I love giving updates to the best of my abilities, and telling all of you of what’s going on.
We are still waiting for your promised update and explanation of your role in the Christopher Russell.thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back