Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...the reason I’m here is to tell you, that the Memphis trio has reached out to this kid recently as well. I am just hearing that they want a slogan that says,”no one leaves the state of Tenn campaign’ so I am getting updates as I go. These guys that I was told is amazing, and they want all of the recruits to UT from the state. I’m sorry if I’m giving updates, but I’m just going to give what I know.

0E351959-04E3-4338-800A-205CC75C58EB.gif

Can’t wait for him to start answering himself with the alter like last time. If we’re lucky, we might even get some of those pics from the living room.
The Deerfork screen name, loved those posts. After talking to the kid everyday, guaranteed Russell was choosing between Arky and Auburn.
Right before he chose A&M over TN haha. I love VN

I think OD is a simple minded man and he truly brings info he’s heard or heard from someone. He means no harm. I’ve poked fun at him but he seems like a good dude who just loves his VOLs. From this point forward, I’ll take his info with a grain of salt and appreciate his good nature. No more poking fun from me. You do you, OD. 👊🏼

I think OD is a simple minded man and he truly brings info he’s heard or heard from someone. He means no harm. I’ve poked fun at him but he seems like a good dude who just loves his VOLs. From this point forward, I’ll take his info with a grain of salt and appreciate his good nature. No more poking fun from me. You do you, OD. 👊🏼
I kinda agree

giphy.gif

If OD is legit then a few on this board are coming across as major azzholes. Or... if OD is a troll as they seem to think, then why do they continue to feed the troll... and thus be trolled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back