Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizuno guy myself...mp 33, 4 and 5 irons hiding out in the garage. Love the TM M line of woods still swing M1 driver and 3 wood.
M3 Driver
TM Stage 2 Tour 3HL
Hogan PTX 4-7
Hogan Ft. Worth 15 8-PW
Solus Wedges 51,56,61
Scotty Cameron Futura 7m

so tell me what you want what you really
giphy.gif

Update: The Memphis trio continues to impact Omari and other recruits that has a Tennessee scholarship. They’re wanting a Memphis connection to Tennessee, and as many as they can get. These guys are relentless in their recruiting, and they just won’t back down. For Omari from what I’ve been hearing, for the last month that it is looking good for us. I know that he wanted to look around, but it’s my understanding that he is in the fold. He loves Tennessee, the coaches, and the whole campus. He has told a lot of people, and even the guy that I talk to. I now know from yesterday, that he has paid attention to the football team for about a month and a half now, he is loving what he sees. He has also told people that Pruitt is da man, and deserves coach of the year, and he loves that. The adversity that this team has gone through, and to change it has been amazing. So, I say hang on, because what I’m hearing, these Memphis recruits is a positive sign, and it’s going to be a battle for the next few weeks for all of them in Memphis. 😆
Dear diary,

I want to share my imaginary experiences on the internet with a bunch of strangers. I really enjoy pretending that I have insider status and speak to 17 year old kids I have zero affiliation with. I even mistakenly spread a rumor about a kid being from Memphis sticking with his commitment to Auburn even though he’s actually from Chattanooga. I hoped the guys didn’t notice. Anyways, gotta go. I have to go creep on some kids and dig through some garbage so I can bring up to date news to the rest of the board.

Sincerely,

OD

Dear diary,

I want to share my imaginary experiences on the internet with a bunch of strangers. I really enjoy pretending that I have insider status and speak to 17 year old kids I have zero affiliation with. I even mistakenly spread a rumor about a kid being from Memphis sticking with his commitment to Auburn even though he’s actually from Chattanooga. I hoped the guys didn’t notice. Anyways, gotta go. I have to go creep on some kids and dig through some garbage so I can bring up to date news to the rest of the board.

Sincerely,

OD
Either bring info or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back