Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Sorry, dont like when someone keeps making fun of someone else. Like you I come here for info. Making fun of OD is tiresome. Easy to do behind a computer.
Gotta be tough. One one hand you can block the ones making fun of him. On the other, those are the people who normally bring real info...

Reactions: tatervol
Definitely low-hanging fruit, but, honestly, he brings a lot of it on himself.

Unfortunate but true.

You go from just knowing this one kid's coach,
to knowing his family,
to watching some games with the kid,
to texting with him almost everyday,
to being close enough to guarantee he would crawl to UT and blushirt before going anywhere else... right before that same kid commits somewhere else.

Then return, but now you have info on all kinds of kids.
OD cracks me up being 1 of the most enthusiastic Vol fans I've ever met. But yeah, he seems to weigh the pros and cons of doing all of this and chooses to continue 🤷‍♂️

Yes I am an alumnus. I am sure all of your post are grammatically correct.
Again......I brought up how much his grammar has improved. When he first started posting it was hard to understand what he was trying to convey which leads one to believe that he was trying to appear to be less sophisticated than he actually is. I don't make fun of anyone's ability, but if that gives you something to defend by all means use it.

It is (was) a KTM 250 sxf. The 400 exc was one of the best dirt bikes ever.

What was the SFX? Motocross? I could never get the model names for the KTM as the mfg was not well known as most when I bought mine in about 2002.
I actually thought my EXC was underpowered compared to my WR400, but it was slimmer and easier to ride. My buddy bought the 520 EXC, or bigger brother.

When I bought the WR, I had to remove a throttle stop on the carb and took off the exhaust baffle to open it up. Hated the dang weight and height of it though. It was a handful.

Edit: Just realized your name has KTM in it..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the SFX? Motocross? I could never get the model names for the KTM as the mfg was not well known when I bought mine in about 2002.
I actually thought my EXC was rather slow compared to my WR400. My buddy bought the 520 EXC, or bigger brother.

When I bought the WR, I had to remove a throttle stop on the carb and took off the exhaust baffle to open it up. Hated the dang weight and height of it though. It was a handful.

Edit: Just realized your name has KTM in it..lol

Sxf is motocrosser. That bike was light and fun in the woods but had a very narrow gearbox. That was where the 400 really excelled - wide ratio 6 speed. Also, I sure hope Omari signs with the Vols. 😀

Reactions: Orangeburst
Again......I brought up how much his grammar has improved. When he first started posting it was hard to understand what he was trying to convey which leads one to believe that he was trying to appear to be less sophisticated than he actually is. I don't make fun of anyone's ability, but if that gives you something to defend by all means use it.
Aww...you're so sweet..I wish I was more like you...but, alas..I am not. If you get on a message board, and make up fantasy stories while sounding like elementary school age Forrest Gump...You deserve all the ridicule you get.

I've seen this discussed before, but I am too lazy to go searching for where it was last discussed.

Which streaming service is the top choice for live tv? With extra importance placed on live sports. In my limited research, Hulu Live and Youtube TV seem like my top two choices.

I've seen this discussed before, but I am too lazy to go searching for where it was last discussed.

Which streaming service is the top choice for live tv? With extra importance placed on live sports. In my limited research, Hulu Live and Youtube TV seem like my top two choices.

YouTube > Hulu

Based on what users of both have reported in previous discussions.

Reactions: thunderduck17
Ok...the reason I’m here is to tell you, that the Memphis trio has reached out to this kid recently as well. I am just hearing that they want a slogan that says,”no one leaves the state of Tenn campaign’ so I am getting updates as I go. These guys that I was told is amazing, and they want all of the recruits to UT from the state. I’m sorry if I’m giving updates, but I’m just going to give what I know.
You should be an assistant recruiting coordinator for Tennessee with all of your connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back