Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. We haven’t done much since January. Had an updated episode after Crime-Con. Wife’s sister hosts Once Upon a Crime and does it for a living.
I'm listening right now and this is not at all what I thought you'd sound like lol! Your wife just said that your head is buried in volnation hahaha. I'm gonna like this.

She’s cackling. 🤣
I picture everyone on here as their avi. I assumed you were an old man who smokes cigars and thus you would have a gravely voice. You sound like you're my age and never touched a cigar in your life lol! But seriously, you and your wife are entertaining. I'm gonna like this podcast.

I picture everyone on here as their avi. I assumed you were an old man who smokes cigars and thus you would have a gravely voice. You sound like you're my age and never touched a cigar in your life lol! But seriously, you and your wife are entertaining. I'm gonna like this podcast.
That’s why I get referred to as “old man” on here? Thought it was for deficient people skills. 😉

Do the big 3-5 serial killers (US)
Usually don’t. Sister in law is a psychologist who does series of well researched episodes on such. She hosts her podcast solo, but my wife guested on the Ted Bundy episode a couple of years ago and Esther’s fans loved her fun side.

Hank's avi had me convinced he was an old white guy lol. We all know what Gucci looks like..... What is it so I can listen. I love true crime. Will listen to Once Upon a Crime also.

Hank's avi had me convinced he was an old white guy lol. We all know what Gucci looks like..... What is it so I can listen. I love true crime. Will listen to Once Upon a Crime also.
Not Perfect or Functional. Once Upon a Crime is network level. She has an agent and sells commercial time.

Ward and Caray sounds like a great show 😂

Speaking of Caray a guy dressed like him at Reds game last night asked his girlfriend to marry him with a sign. Dude was hammered drunk. Completely in the role I guess.

If you are going to play a character, you have to truly immerse yourself in the role.

Case in point...
oYoIywx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back