Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Bassmaster_Vol

Giving out bass takes like hot cakes
She’s cackling. 🤣
I picture everyone on here as their avi. I assumed you were an old man who smokes cigars and thus you would have a gravely voice. You sound like you're my age and never touched a cigar in your life lol! But seriously, you and your wife are entertaining. I'm gonna like this podcast.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I picture everyone on here as their avi. I assumed you were an old man who smokes cigars and thus you would have a gravely voice. You sound like you're my age and never touched a cigar in your life lol! But seriously, you and your wife are entertaining. I'm gonna like this podcast.
That’s why I get referred to as “old man” on here? Thought it was for deficient people skills. 😉

SweetasSoda

Hank's avi had me convinced he was an old white guy lol. We all know what Gucci looks like..... What is it so I can listen. I love true crime. Will listen to Once Upon a Crime also.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Hank's avi had me convinced he was an old white guy lol. We all know what Gucci looks like..... What is it so I can listen. I love true crime. Will listen to Once Upon a Crime also.
Not Perfect or Functional. Once Upon a Crime is network level. She has an agent and sells commercial time.

chargervol

Are you sure
So you think I'm a Lemur with a touch of Travolta?

Edit: Already posted my pic didn't I 😕

Glitch

Have a cup of shut up.
Ward and Caray sounds like a great show 😂

Speaking of Caray a guy dressed like him at Reds game last night asked his girlfriend to marry him with a sign. Dude was hammered drunk. Completely in the role I guess.
If you are going to play a character, you have to truly immerse yourself in the role.

Case in point...
oYoIywx.gif

VN Store

Sponsors