Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

engineerVOL

*Marked Safe From the Mad Cows of Ellijay
My 6-yr old is playing baseball for the first time ever. He’s having to play up in the 7/8 division. I’m a little nervous for him. He’s not super athletic and after watching YouTube videos of what some 8-yr olds can do has me terrified for him haha. I’m gonna be an assistant so hopefully he’ll feel more comfortable.

Any tips or encouragement some you’ns can dish out?

SLICKYINC

Shadowbanned
My 6-yr old is playing baseball for the first time ever. He’s having to play up in the 7/8 division. I’m a little nervous for him. He’s not super athletic and after watching YouTube videos of what some 8-yr olds can do has me terrified for him haha. I’m gonna be an assistant so hopefully he’ll feel more comfortable.

Hit hard ground balls at him.

volatil

We were cheated

Mainly have fun and learn the game. Take him for pizza and ice cream. He will remember you being there.

Rishvol

Have him be catcher

VN Store

Sponsors