Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I question my own judgement about being a Mets fan. I have a terrible sports life. Mets Vols Titans. I’m a happy bandwagon warriors fan though

lol yeah, I’ve had all the same pro teams for nearly half a century. With the Dodgers it’s been good lately. The Dolphins not so much, two decades of consistent mediocrity. I bailed on NBA in the 80s but Golden State was always my team as a kid (big Rick Barry fan). Now I’m too sheepish to come jumping back in when they’ve been so popular.

You didn't finish this post...left out some important content JMO

1. Cut pork tenderloin into 1" pieces
2. Coat with chili powder, cumin, and salt
3. Sear in instant pot with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil
4. Slice 1-2 each green peppers and onions and add to instant pot
5. Put lid on instant pot, set to manual high pressure, and cook for 8 minutes.
6. Shred meat
7. Taste
8. Smack somebody

Why because two people can't agree?

He's not entirely wrong. Neither am I.

People that are selected to those types of games are "All-Americans"

Under Armour All-American
Army All-American
It's a more recent way of rewarding players with those type of accolades.
Just like
Prep-Star, USA Today All-Americans from back in the day.

Jesus...

The way your looking at I as if those games are meaningless. It's A REAL THING.
Bryce Brown
Eric Berry
Chris Donald
Rico McCoy
Etc..were all Army ALL-AMERICANS.
And they had POSITIONS listed. When a player is listed as an All-American ATHLETE, it’s disingenuous to state he was an All-American WIDE RECEIVER. Own your wrong on that slight detail and you can move on. Otherwise happy diverting!

Reactions: AaronUT
And they had POSITIONS listed. When a player is listed as an All-American ATHLETE, it’s disingenuous to state he was an All-American WIDE RECEIVER. Own your wrong on that slight detail and you can move on. Otherwise happy diverting!

This simply isn't true.

I am right.

And they had POSITIONS listed. When a player is listed as an All-American ATHLETE

The position listed is merely what they will play in the game. UA doesn't list anyone as an ATH afaik. Not that I see what this matters. He made the game because he was a stud athlete. Hell he rushed in hs for 6k yards and threw for less than 2000. Caught for 400 or 500. He did it all. And now he's our stud DB. That's all that matters now.

Under Armour All-America Game 2018: Rosters, players
Team Highlight

13 Alontae Taylor
WR
Tennessee
Manchester TN

Reactions: LittleVol
The position listed is merely what they will play in the game. UA doesn't list anyone as an ATH afaik. Not that I see what this matters. He made the game because he was a stud athlete. Hell he rushed in hs for 6k yards and threw for less than 2000. Caught for 400 or 500. He did it all. And now he's our stud DB. That's all that matters now.

Under Armour All-America Game 2018: Rosters, players
Team Highlight

13 Alontae Taylor
WR
Tennessee
Manchester TN
So he wouldn’t have been listed as an All-American WIDE RECEIVER? Thanks for confirming. Any All-American lists where he would have been listed as such? Parade, USA Today...et al? Thanks for confirming.

So he wouldn’t have been listed as an All-American WIDE RECEIVER? Thanks for confirming. Any All-American lists where he would have been listed as such? Parade, USA Today...et al? Thanks for confirming.

ask jeeves

All I know is he's about to be an AA DB for UT. And that's all folks.

You are wrong.

You said “HIGH SCOOL” All-American WR. Then when it was pointed out that you were wrong. You moved the goalpost to...

UA All-American and argued it like that’s what you said from jump street.

Pretty sure the Under Armour All-American game is a HIGH SCHOOL All-Star game...

I am right.

You can hate me all you want. I'm still right about this.

Pretty sure the Under Armour All-American game is a HIGH SCHOOL All-Star game...

I am right.

I don’t hate you at all. But in the context you used it before moving the goalpost, you are wrong.

He just now posted he was in the Under Armour All-American game as a WR...

You're wrong dude...and it's not my fault.

I am right.

It’s a game. Need you to find us an All-American listing where it lists Taylor as a WR before you can legitimately lip sync the words “I’m right”. 😉

I am right.

I’m sure if you keep changing what you’ve said you can always be right but at this point no one cares. They see your avatar and figure there’s zero point reading your posts. When you have a whole forum against you maybe, just maybe you’re the one that has issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back