Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go watch some film of this kid at camp or actual football highlights, and then go watch the same of Randall Cobb in 2006. Very very similar looking athletes. Natural athletes with considerably wide catch radius for their heights and soft hands.

Good speed. Looks way faster than 4.7 on film. Like Cobb, he has very good anticipation and vision when running the ball. Even does a similar spin move as Cobb did.

I believe EVERYONE on VN would take a Randall Cobb in ANY class.

Edit: I just now realized who coached Randall Cobb at Kentucky...

Bump:

A lot more positive feedback from the fanbase about this kid than there was around his commitment time.
"He only runs 4.7"
"Pass..."
"3 star..."

Not me. I told everyone straight up this dude is a baller BACK IN APRIL.
Everyone likes him now.

But, hey... I'm never right. I don't know what I'm talking about.

See the good thing about having actual skill in evaluating talenr is that you can learn quickly about if your team has a talented coaching staff. This staff has a ton of knowledge. Almost ALL of their recruited sleeper recruits are going to be SEC contributors.

Reactions: Devo182
Some said D4H and that sent me down a rabbit hole. Anyone wanna know the 3 QBs he mentioned as All-Pros/superstars?

Josh Dobbs
Brad Kaaya
Trevor Knight

Hahahahahahaha

Kaaya was never any good. Silly crap
Knight destroyed us, but way to inconsistent.

He was wrong about Dobbs being an "instant star".
But don't snicker too much at that.
He's worked his tail off to beat two other drafted QBs to become the number 2 QB behind Big Ben. That's not easy.

And it just shows you how good he was. He finally gets good coaching and now he's becoming a trust worthy NFL QB that may be the guy in 2 years! Like Aaron Rodgers did when Bret Favre. He waited a while. But those years sitting is the reason he is so good now!

And why do so many people want him to be wrong about Dobbs?? So many of you all are just dumb...

That makes sense. Don't think I've seen one before. That tongue coming out of its forehead it trippy.
They're awesome creatures. My favorite mouth that I've ever seen was a lunar moth on my parents front door. I had just got done collecting 115 different insect species for an entomology project and turned it in. One week later I see it...

They're awesome creatures. My favorite mouth that I've ever seen was a lunar moth on my parents front door. I had just got done collecting 115 different insect species for an entomology project and turned it in. One week later I see it...

I believe I got a photo of a lunar moth about 10 years or so ago. It was on my door. About 3 1/2 inch or 4 inch wing span. Not sure where the photo is now. It was a deep red almost maroon. Edit: Found it.Lunar Moth.jpg

Last edited:
I believe I got a photo of a lunar moth about 10 years or so ago. It was on my door. About 3 1/2 inch or 4 inch wing span. Not sure where the photo is now. It was a deep red almost maroon.
You sure it was a luna? The size is right but they're usually green

I believe I got a photo of a lunar moth about 10 years or so ago. It was on my door. About 3 1/2 inch or 4 inch wing span. Not sure where the photo is now. It was a deep red almost maroon. Edit: Found it.
1564375276027.jpeg

Glover’s Silk Moth

RZULYLNL3L9LYLNLMZ0H2RRHQZCLGRKH6RAL7Z9LXZKHGRQHKZBL7Z1LQZLHQRJZQRPLJLEL0RNL7R.jpg

Not even close to my favorite mouth.

Edit: Not the ST gif i wanted to send.
4D85C8B6-5510-491B-B1DD-F335EA163C26.gif

Thanks for sharing those pics. Many years ago, i tied flies. Honestly best fishing days i recall were after seining the River, then spending time tying patterns relating to what i saw. Once wings broke the water after hatch, things got a lot more interesting.

Eastern hatchers were small, and, more colorful. Always liked Western hatches. Bigger flies, better fishing.

Just relax, you got this. Just don’t tell them you’re a Mets fan. You need them to respect your judgment.
:cool:
Yeah I question my own judgement about being a Mets fan. I have a terrible sports life. Mets Vols Titans. I’m a happy bandwagon warriors fan though

Reactions: pismonque
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back