Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! I said dont bring back backwards pants, and playground musak.

The 90's were goat. Although a small segment tried to replicate the 70's.

Plenty of good music after 31st 1999. Pearl Jam, Soundgarden (and all that ****), TCQ, Blackstar, Deltron 3030, Black Crowe's kept playing...that album with Jimmy Page 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫. (Edit: that was recorded in 2000).

I'd say music died around 2008-2010. I blame Kanye West and that electronic garbage. Everyone says Heartbreak was a defining era for music. Nope. Got a relative who's big into electronic music.

To me, those sounds evoke thoughts of exactly like being inside the brain of an over indulged adolescent who whines about how bad they have it in life. Iow, the music sounds like one gigantic drug induced complaint.

You just have to switch over to Americana and Prog Rock. Avett Brothers, My Morning Jacket, Dawes, Black Keys, Portugal The Man, Cage the Elephant, etc all excelled in the late oughts.

You just have to switch over to Americana and Prog Rock. Avett Brothers, My Morning Jacket, Dawes, Black Keys, Portugal The Man, Cage the Elephant, etc all excelled in the late oughts.
Instead of people saying there is no good music, they should being saying they dont know where to find good music.

Prog ❤️ My buddy is kinda famous in that genre. Won’t drop names, but just left his house yesterday

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Prog ❤️ My buddy is kinda famous in that genre. Won’t drop names, but just left his house yesterday

The person i know... is big in electronic music. And, whilst im happy for them, i just cant bring myself to care.... It still sounds like a bad head cold to me.

I remember hearing their name back in Asheville, one of my employees went to something called a Moog festival. LOL.

At first i thought it was an old car from England. But i was corrected, nope, electronic music. I try to be a nice person but i laughed in the poor guy's face. turble.

It just dawned on me that the hipster thing has become mainstream/run its course.

That means its time for a new trend. Please don't let the nineties come back. And if it is, leave the backwards jeans and tags off sports apparell.
My nephew of 13 wearing Rocker jeans, White Sox flat bill, and growing a mullet with shaved sides.
Yea...

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back