Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, where i got it gave me the cold sweats sir.
You should film Alex Honnold
tenor.gif

No doubt. Just difficult over the phone.
get 2 friends to call him over the next week and offer him much less and tell the guy his truck aint worth that much. He may just come calling you begging.

This is how MNC F500s do business. infiltrate, sabotage, expose, deceive. Win at all costs via sociopathic behavior. The Gervais Principle and all that jazz.

That film crew was amazing and their drone pilot, to keep out of his line of sight, extraordinary.
i would be scared sh******* the drone has a malfunction and falls on him or distracts him. God, a million little things could have gone wrong outside Alex's control and caused him to fall. Such a miracle. The gods of Yosemite and spirit of John Muir are good!

Reactions: pismonque
Holy crap.... completely OT but remember that hot blonde from American Pie, circa 1999 or so? Had a slight crush on her back in the day.

Hadn’t thought about her in years but while pooping I ended up down the rabbit hole of the internet and ended up looking her up on IG.

She does not look healthy or even normal. It’s almost sad because something f’d up had to have happened to turn her from that adorable all American blonde to a complete plastic looking skeleton. She’s about my age too (41ish) no reason she should look like that.

Tara Reid if you want to check it out.

Holy crap.... completely OT but remember that hot blonde from American Pie, circa 1999 or so? Had a slight crush on her back in the day.

Hadn’t thought about her in years but while pooping I ended up down the rabbit hole of the internet and ended up looking her up on IG.

She does not look healthy or even normal. It’s almost sad because something f’d up had to have happened to turn her from that adorable all American blonde to a complete plastic looking skeleton. She’s about my age too (41ish) no reason she should look like that.

Bro she been on the crazy train for quite a while now.

Yeah, she’s been a poster child for screwed up plastic surgery. Narcissism has a way of biting your arse.

I live near Memphis... about a mile from Mississippi. This is not a big UT city, honestly. I feel like I see as many Bama, Mississippi state and Memphis (obviously) fans as I do Tennessee fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back