Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 41 and bench 185 for 2 sets of 15, 205 for 2 sets 12 and finish with 225 for a set of 10

squat 185 for 2 sets of 10, 205 for 2 sets of 10 and 225 for 2 sets of 10

Dead Lift is the same as squat. sometimes I'll go heavier

I don't do military but I've gotten into kettle bells over the last year or so and have gotten some good shoulder work doing a lot of the exercises associated with those.
Do you walk around the weight room on your tippy toes while carrying 500 pounds? If not, shame on you...

Is that normal to be able to squat 405 for 8 and only deadlift 435 or is something wrong with me? I can deadlift 400, but only squat 315 once much less 8 times.
That was my max. Everyone is built a lil different. I was always bigger in the lower half.

Oh the 405 squat was your max? that makes a lot more sense I thought you said you could do that 8 times.
I did do it 8 times but I did not go all the way parallel since I was in car wreck and had knee surgery when I was 16. Close to parallel tho.

Here is a little video I shot with the drone on my own this week

[VIDEO=]

Sweet. My broham got a Mavic 2 Zoom and he had me learn it. Still have some learning to do. But it's fun. Am interested it editing and stuff like that to.

Reactions: bignewt
So you can bench press more than you can squat and deadlift?
Here he is in action.
main-qimg-7ef1bb75c8c7dd8409ebbd3b2ce6852f

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back