Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a red Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro but my current 4Runner only has 150k miles on it and is paid off.

Wants. Needs. Meh.
My frontier is paid off and has 78,000 miles on it. I love this truck, but I need something that can pull more and I am tired of not have 4 wheel drive. Don't plan to finance, but it's hard seeing that much cash go out.

I don't think there is collusion. Too many dealers around town that don't like one another. I know a few. I think it's just more of what was said earlier, people don't look at what something cost them, they are interested more in what the payment is. So dealers have shifted to coming up with ways to lower the payment through better financing.

I don't think there is collusion. Too many dealers around town that don't like one another. I know a few. I think it's just more of what was said earlier, people don't look at what something cost them, they are interested more in what the payment is. So dealers have shifted to coming up with ways to lower the payment through better financing.
Good point. And with lenders now financing loans as long as 10 year terms, it's going to get worse. You'll see a burst in consumer lending eventually that we witnessed in mortgage.

Reactions: Devo182
In Memphis that's called Friday night
Watched the Memphis news last night horrible. Showed this guy and girl in car get shot up by the police several times( stolen car and ran over one officer but looked to be shot already moving forward)then just like nothing and it's going to be nice out tomorrow . I immediately turned off tv and cussed them.

Watched the Memphis news last night horrible. Showed this guy and girl in car get shot up by the police several times( stolen car and ran over one officer but looked to be shot already moving forward)then just like nothing and it's going to be nice out tomorrow . I immediately turned off tv and cussed them.
Yea that video was pretty crazy. Like 11 officers just unload in the car

Good point. And with lenders now financing loans as long as 10 year terms, it's going to get worse. You'll see a burst in consumer lending eventually that we witnessed in mortgage.

Yes I was in mortgages and auto lending for some years and it was awful. Constantly buying new and rolling over negative equity. It was madness. And the one thing that killed all us lenders was that 9/10 times we wrote a 50, 60, even 70k loan it was for a freakin truck. I can see a lot of truck people are here, but it always disappointed us they weren't getting cool sports cars like porsches, used ferrari, NSX, etc. I only got to write one of those - an old man with about 6 rental properties spent 75k on a new baller porsche. I was so freakin happy for him.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
My frontier is paid off and has 78,000 miles on it. I love this truck, but I need something that can pull more and I am tired of not have 4 wheel drive. Don't plan to finance, but it's hard seeing that much cash go out.

Frankly, if you have good credit, you can usually get 0-2.9% APR ranges, so you'd be crazy to pay cash.

Frankly, if you have good credit, you can usually get 0-2.9% APR ranges, so you'd be crazy to pay cash.
Dealers have you by the balls. Generally lose all your rebates in exchange for 0%. Banks and CUs are over 4% now.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back